Want to Sell BANU MM & Cheap Basic Aurora Account Aniversary editions

vila4480

I have a Banu Merchantman Aniversary edition and a basic Aurora Aniversary edition for sale (separately).

The reason is: I quit my job. :)

I don't mind using a middleman.

The Aurora Package is on sale for 25€ / 32$

The Banu MM is on sale for 250€ / 315$

Buyer pays paypal fees.

Thank you!

-ViLa

11gnT0j.png

okrY9wj.png

Edited by vila4480

• 1 month later...

Greetings, do you have any confirmed trade references?

Hi b0cy :)

Yes, i've sold a couple of ships to a guy named Krexxi here on this forum before - he posted a comment on my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vila4480- I believe it was a super hornet and an aurora original package.

My account has around 1.000$ of ships traded with other players, yet i was new to all of this and i didnt ask for their comments on the trades.

I'm also a regular streamer (twitch.tv/vila4480) and my internet rep would surely take a toll if i affected someone in a bad way. My unique nickname is all over the internets so i'm easy to find and contact.

I'm selling some of my ships because i've quit my job and since I already got a connie a m50 and an aurora, i felt like the Banu was just a little too much. I've bought an aurora for my GF whose computer can't run the game and another one for a friend (i gave up on that one and decided to sell it away).

Is there any way of seeing which gifts i've sent already? I don't mind taking a screenshot if there is.

In any case i'm happy with using a middleman as long as the prices stay the same for me (they already are quite low!).

Cheers,

ViLa

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again guys,

Just an update:

I've received a payment notification from Paypal saying that Zeks payment is being processed and that it should be delivered in 3-5 work days (i believe it comes from a payment source outside of paypal?).

Paypal warned me not to send any article until payment is cleared as it can still fail. So the Banu MM is reserved for Zeks until payment is finally processed.

Thanks,

-ViLa

Hi again guys,

Just an update:

I've received a payment notification from Paypal saying that Zeks payment is being processed and that it should be delivered in 3-5 work days (i believe it comes from a payment source outside of paypal?).

Paypal warned me not to send any article until payment is cleared as it can still fail. So the Banu MM is reserved for Zeks until payment is finally processed.

Thanks,

-ViLa

Had a similar experience, I waited for the payment to clear too.

Yeah, I sent it from my checking account through PayPal. I guess larger payments have a holding period, wasn't aware of that. My bad. I'll hear from you whenever it clears. (This is the most annoying online transaction I've ever had! I'm sorry for this, as it has now been 3 days and counting. Usually I'm much more dependable than this.)

Hi again guys!

Some guy on steam told me his friend wanted to trade something with me... Is it any of you guys?

I've had a couple of weirdos saying the same thing a while back but they didn't even know what i was selling so i blocked them.

If it is someone from this forum please tell me (otherwise i will block them on Steam as well).

-ViLa