Just started playing Planetside 2!

SofiyaPavlovena

I used to play this a lot but two things really put me off after a while.

1) Insane amount of grind to unlock new weapons and other items unless you keep $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, making it semi-pay2win / sort of even though you can technically get everything for free, it takes forever, you literally have to play 24/7....

2) Hackers, there are sooo many in this game and SONY does nothing about them, flying hacks, sniper hacks, instant explosion hacks...auto aim hacks...and they are sold all over the place...

Last thing was SONY security sucks, so don't use an email or password with them that you actually care about.

I don't see any hackers, probably during launch days but from BR10-100, not a single one.

Having much fun blasting and farming, just need to know where the big fights are and go rambo mode

My average stats:

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428013399815126705/stats

And I see you brah, NC is OP with shotguns and scatmaxes. My natural enemy as a Vanu... lol...

Medics are the best way to get certs, gotta play smart to farm the certs. Best farms are Medics+Biolabs or Scatmaxes +Biolabs lol...

those stats do look nice, too bad youre a traitor tp the republic. :commissar:

well still better then vanu scum

I don't see any hackers, probably during launch days but from BR10-100, not a single one.

this is well atleast not for my experience true there are alot of em if you know what you need to look for.

Mana turret sniping you from out of render distance and Snipers killing you from miles away :§.

Blatant obvious aimbotters are less but some people still ding you 3 times in succession :D.

Hey! I just started playing my brothers Planetside 2 account a few weeks ago. I remember playing the game when it first came out and thinking how amazing the combat was. He has characters on Emerald, so that's what I've been playing on. It's a LOT of fun, and I really got back into it to meet people from imperium. Really cool community of guys that play on there. Shoot me a pm and we should play sometime!