Tyrel

Greetings from Renegade

Hello there Imperium!

I'm the acting diplomat of Renegade (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/RENEGADE) in Star Citizen and I reach out to you on behalf of this small guild, seeking diplomatic relations.

Renegade is a mature group of well experienced players and have been present in many MMOs in the past. We are a semi-hardcore and relatively small guild (currently we expect around 50 members for Star Citizen), with more emphasis on maintaining a friendly atmosphere, than recruiting as many members as possible. We are interested in many aspects of Star Citizen, from trade through exploration to performing mercenary duties. Also we are a Hungarian (EU) native guild, but are open to foreign relations.

We expect Star Citizen will be dominated by huge alliances, and are starting to feel that we need to belong to at least one of these. It's still too early to make that decision, but we've started contacting several other organizations to discover our options. Imperium is one of those, your qualities really caught our attention, therefore we'd like to pay our respects here.
We look forward to a positive diplomatic relationship between our corporations, hoping to be on friendly terms with you guys.

Best regards,
Tyrel

P.S.: I'd like to ask if you accept diplomats of other organizations as affiliate members?

Hello Tyrel!

Thanks for stopping by! As of right now we don't have diplomats affiliate with Imperium, but we do have a Diplomacy Division that we have for contact situations such as this. If you like, we can get a PM running for the moment. If you plan on being an active communicator with us, I can change you to foreign dignitary status and we can have a chat on TS sometime.

Cheers!

Hi Chimaera!

The foreign dignitary sounds great, although I feel like I have to point out that we're not yet willing to take on any obligations regarding alliances. We just look for friendlies, as based on my experiences in eve-online being neutral towards others is often the same to them as we were their enemies.

For now our main goal is to be able to start the game with at least some of the big organizations considering us as a trusted bunch of people, and are not willing to get on the same page with pirates and spies. We know we're quite small compared to organizations like Imperium, and we wouldn't expect you to take us as seriously as if we were an alliance of thousands of players... but still, when it comes to blazing guns and shiny explosions, having one less foreign organization to worry about never hurt anyone.

We just wish to be on good terms, that's all really.

Hi Chimaera!

The foreign dignitary sounds great, although I feel like I have to point out that we're not yet willing to take on any obligations regarding alliances. We just look for friendlies, as based on my experiences in eve-online being neutral towards others is often the same to them as we were their enemies.

For now our main goal is to be able to start the game with at least some of the big organizations considering us as a trusted bunch of people, and are not willing to get on the same page with pirates and spies. We know we're quite small compared to organizations like Imperium, and we wouldn't expect you to take us as seriously as if we were an alliance of thousands of players... but still, when it comes to blazing guns and shiny explosions, having one less foreign organization to worry about never hurt anyone.

We just wish to be on good terms, that's all really.

That is completely understandable, and I want you to be able to understand that we have an active Diplomacy Division that handles outreach, and we don't only offer "alliance" agreements to organizations either. :) I am going to give you a foreign dignitary tag and if you'd like to have a chat sometime with myself or one of our EU-based diplomats please let me know via PM.

Cheers!

Welcome! I hope that you've received a warm welcome from our officers and members! I hope that we can form affiliations with as many organizations as possible, regardless of their size :) The larger we are in terms of members, alliances, and affiliates, the better!!

Well I really really hope that will be the case, although I haven't gotten around on your TS yet. I'm a bit passive nowadays towards Star Citizen community (busy with my job), since there isn't much happening, but once Organizations 2.0 launches and affiliates and alliances start making sense I'll definitely get into it. :)