Fintz

In need of POWER

So my old and trusty psu has an issue....the fan stopped working after 6 years...(i have a PC Power and Cooling silencer 750w quad)

Most probaly i will replace the fan and give to a friend of mine.

So i am considering the option to buy a new psu

The candidates are:

Silencer® MK III 750w - Can't find it in CZ
Super Flower Leadex Gold 650W  - one store only has it

Seasonic G-750

REVOLUTION87+ 850W

any suggestions

Some more info regarding my Desktop PC

CPU: i5-4590

GPU: SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB

MOBO: GA-Z97-HD3

Ram: 2x Corsair Vegeance 8gb 1600 cl9

SSD: Samsung 840 128gb

HDD: Seagate Baracuda 500gb

As of February 12, 2014 FirePower Technology has acquired the power supply assets of OCZ Technology Group and PC Power and Cooling.

Source:  (Under "Power Supplies")

http://ocz.com/consumer/support/warranty

Also Enermax doesn't make 'ALL' of their own PSUs.  Keep that in mind.

Seasonic is made in USA and Super Flower is made in Japan.  Both will make you very happy.  Seasonic is function, Super Flower is well..  pretty.

Seasonic has my vote, but if you have money to wipe your butt with, might as well go exotic.

Edit:

This list you made was clearly put together with some hard knowledge.  Makes me smile ;)

I am looking it up all afternoon and still can't decide.... at first i thought the G series ,then moved to X series after the warranty and i read in a review that Platinum-660 has the best efficiency... So i will give you the price range base on Google currency calculator from czk to usd/euro are

G-650                 :  3143 czk / 135.56 usd / 113.6 euro

X-650                 :  3552 czk / 153.21 usd / 128.39 euro

Platinum-660     :  3787 czk / 163.34 usd / 136.88 euro