Raigner

Greetings from Space Marine chapter: Dragon Lords

Hello I represent a smaller Org known as the Dragon Lords. As are org has started growing I have taken this opportunity To begin building diplomatic relations and opening dialogue with other starcitizen organizations whose interests may align with are own. In short we are a secretive freelance PMC that accepts lawful contracts for whatever other organizations may need extra hands or guns for. When not otherwise tasked, we go out of are way to render aid to anyone that may find themselves in need of assistance, up to and including military action. We have a staunchly anti-pirate position but understand that other political bodys associated with the Imperiam may feel differently. Are goal is to establish friendly relations with the Impreium organization and her allies, or at the very least establish a relationship that affords us the opportunity to not step on each others toes. thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak with the Imperium this day.

The link to our Orgs RSI page can be found here.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SMCDL

It's still under construction however.

I'm sure we will be able to benefit each other greatly. I've been with fleet for nearly a year now. We are a relatively tight-nit group that is very knowledgeable in most aspects of the game (as it stands right now). I look forward to our inter-fleet relations and hope that you benefit from it like we will. Welcome to the Star Citizen Base!

@Zarian: Aye my group is also rather tight-nit, so reaching out is unusual for us, regardless I do hope that are relations moving forward towards PU are amicable

@Juntau: Thank you for meeting with us, i am available for a discussion at any time of your convenience, my time zone currently is central time zone, US GMT-6