Price includes paypal fees for USD; add 3% extra for currency conversion fee if necessary.

- Banu Merchantman LTI - $395 SOLD

- 350R LTI - $185

- Xi'An Scout Khartu LTI - $200 SOLD

Sold through verified paypal only; willing to use a middleman at buyer's expense. Not interested in trades, only seeking payment through paypal.

I am paypal verified and have successfully sold a Caterpillar Retaliatior, and Superhornet on Reddit and this forum in the past, in addition to dealing ships through Kane and Loneshade.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Speenker
      I have many ships, and it would take hours to write all here, and mention price, so please visit my shop, and check them!
      Please Visit my selly shop to purchase, or contact me on discord. Once payment is complete I'll initiate the transfer of the Digital Item/Items to the buyer's PayPal email address. Claiming the item works even if your RSI email is different from your PayPal email. All the ships/items can be giftable only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bounded to that account. So be careful on which account to - claim it. Tracking and proof of delivery are provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website. No refund can be made. My Shop -https://selly.gg/g/576302 Discord: EFTarkov#5146
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 17/Aug/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Other