Greetings!

Dax Garson

What's up everyone. Name's Dax, have had a lot of hype for Star Citizen for a while now, and have been looking for a good group to get into. You guys definitely seem like one of the most impressive, and thought it'd be a good idea to apply. As of present I only have the Mustang Omega in my hangar, but I'm gonna be making some additions once I have the funds. Another reason I wanted to join was to learn how to fly this damn thing. I feel like it redefines the word "responsive", haha. Hopefully you guys will see me in TS soon. Cheers!

-Dax Garson, Civilian

Welcome to the fleet @Dax Garson

In your SCB Forum profile under member title, if you would enter your RSI community handle as "HANDLE"@RSI.com like is shown above my avatar, I will follow you on the site (as will many other Imperium members). This will allow us to add you to our private matches when we are in game. Looking forward to flying with you as a fellow explorer.

Welcome Dax! Hope you enjoy SCB! 

Welcome to Imperium.

Watch out before you know it, you will have 10 ships in your hangar :)

^^^
P.S. The above statement is probably the most important comment in this thread --- I started with one freelancer and I am at 10+ ships right now...and steadily increasing! The Star Citizen Wallet Virus is extremely infectious!

• 3 months later...