Byronyk

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I am loving Inquisition so far. I loved Origins and 2 was kinda meh. I've put about 150 hours into it so far and still haven't completed the campaign because I have atleast 6 different world states that I am playing through to see the differences between them. Really love how Bio ware set up the keep so you can create completely different worlds.

Cool, new series to watch! :D

I hear you can't really create your character, that everything is preset. Any truth to that?

Its true in the sense that there are several presets to choose from. But you're completely free to customize your character as you see fit.

Although only face customization is possible (no body size/shape options) - which is unfortunate.

Its true in the sense that there are several presets to choose from. But you're completely free to customize your character as you see fit.

Although only face customization is possible (no body size/shape options) - which is unfortunate.

This is the case for most RPGs, just different faces on the same character bodies.  Most of the time you're playing, you don't really notice it, mostly due to the artwork of the armor/costumes worn by the characters.

This game looks promising, maybe I will get into it.  Never played the earlier ones in the series though.