danredda

Complete [WTS/WTT] Ghost and Superhornets LTI (Alpha Packages)

I have some Digital Colonel + Ghost packages (F7C-S) and Digital Colonel + Super packages (F7C-M) all with LTI for sale.

I also have a Weekend Warrior LTI package for sale.

I would prefer RSI credit (as this is to fund the purchase of my Wing Commander package - Don't wanna melt all my stuff), but I will accept Paypal if necessary.

On to the prices:

3x Digital Colonel + Ghost LTI ($210 + PP fees or $210 RSI)

post-2706-0-66914600-1419046162_thumb.pn

2x Digital Colonel + Superhornet LTI ($280 + PP fees or $280 RSI)

post-2706-0-89677000-1419046227_thumb.pn

1x Weekend Warrior LTI ($280 + PP fees or $280 RSI) - On Hold SOLD

post-2706-0-13331300-1419046279_thumb.pn

This is the perfect opportunity to get some LTI hornets for your Idris if you were lucky enough to get one :D

All packages have alpha and beta. Prices are negotiable (within reason)

Do note that the PP fees will add about 4% to the total cost of the purchase (so RSI credits will be cheaper for you). Verified Paypal only, or RSI credit (Credit preferred). PM if interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tom Villder
      I would like to sell my main account because of real-life commitments.  While I love Star Citizen and I still believe that it will have a large impact on gaming when it is released, my real life circumstances compel me at this point in time.  My account (created January 2014) mainly consists of ships purchased with store credit with LTI, with the exception of the original package (Constellation).  There are a few dozen buyback options and 0$ CCU's. 
      I would like to sell this account for $800 or best offer (paypal fees included).  The reason I am selling my account at this price is because I need the funds sooner than later.  PM me if you are interested and I will do all I can to get back to you in a timely manner.

The account has the following ships:
      Drake Vulture LTI
      Apollo Medivac LTI
      Argo Combo pack LTI
      Aegis Vulcan LTI
      Cutlass Blue LTI
      Super Hornet LTI
      Constellation Andromeda (6 Months Insurance) Package

Furthermore, the account has $100 in store credit, 6.5k UEC and I have purchased quite a few things from the Voyager store, such as the Greycat, some ship weapons and hangar decorations.

• By Chimaera
      Hey all!
      I have developed a habit of taking ships that I know I will want to use and CCUing them in packages, so I've decided to offload some of my Warbond ships that are now doubles in my hangar. All ships have LTI, and I'm also including a sweet little package.  Prices are in USD and DO NOT include the paypal fees which generally amount to around 4.5% increase from list price.  Verified paypal only. Prices may be negotiable, but I am pricing them at what I want to get from them, not what people see from mass grey marketers that deal in assets bought from multiple accounts or sources.  That said, if you want to buy more than one, we may be able to do a bundle price.
      1: Ursa Fortuna Warbond LTI - Melt Value: $50 - Selling Price: $60 + paypal fee
      2: Aopoa San'tok'yai LTI Warbond - Melt Value: $195 - Selling Price - $225 + paypal fee
      3: Anvil Aerospace Arrow Warbond LTI - Melt Value $65 - Selling Price $80 + paypal fee
      4: RSI Apollo Medivac Warbond LTI - Melt Value $250 - Selling price $285 + paypal fee
      5: Anvil Hawk Warbond LTI - Melt Value $80 - Selling Price $100 + paypal fee
      6: Aegis Gladius VALIANT Warbond LTI - Melt Value $100 - Selling Price $125 + paypal fee
      7: BUK Sentinel for Vanguard LTI - Melt Value $25 - Selling Price $85 + paypal fee
      8: BUK Harbinger for Vanguard LTI - Melt Value $45 - Selling Price $105 + paypal fee
      9: Arc Light II Pistol (Rare Weapon) - Melt Value $5 - Selling Price $45 + paypal fee 
      10: UEE Environment Coat (Rare Coat) - Melt Value $5 - Selling Price $45 + paypal fee
      11: Advocacy Tools (Rare Restraints) - Melt Value $5 - Selling Price $35 + paypal fee
      12: Valkyrie Liberator (limited skin) Warbond LTI - Melt Value $330 - Selling Price $400 + paypal fee
      13: Digital Pirate LTI (Rare Package) with a Cutlass, SQ42 AND Star Citizen included in package with skin, and other items - Melt Value $110 - Selling Price $200 + paypal fee
      14: Aegis Reclaimer ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI - Melt Value $350 - Selling Price $450 + paypal fee
      15: MISC Prospector ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI - Melt Value $140 - Selling Price $220 + paypal fee
      16: Finally, the capstone: Digital Freelancer Package UPGRADED to the Freelancer MIS LTI. This is an ORIGINAL BACKER pledge with all of the perks from the old packages included. Melt Value - $165 - Selling Price - $250 + paypal fee

Remember to follow our rules and guidelines posted. 

Cheers all!
    • By Chimaera
      Hey folks! As I'm gonna be a daddy soon, I've decided to offload some of my hangar in order to get some $$ to help offset the costs of welcoming a little human into the world. (Kids be expensive!) Now, I'm not going below-cost because I'm not terribly desperate to offload, but if a good offer (i.e. multi-ship offer) came in, I may be willing to knock the price down a bit.
      The following ships are available at the following prices. Please make sure to account for 4.5% paypal fee cost AND read the descriptions carefully! Verified paypal buyers only, and I reserve the right to not accept offered purchases if the buyer doesn't check out. All prices are USD. All transactions will be invoiced.

Endeavour Hope Class LTI INCLUDES LTI ON MODULES (Original Concept) Melt Value: $450 Price $550 + Paypal Fee Sold
      Banu Merchantman - LTI CCU'd from Vanguard LTI Melt Value - $250  CCU Value - $350 Price: $275 + Paypal Fee Sold
      Aegis Avenger Stalker - LTI Melt Value - $60  Price: $80 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Origin 100i LTI PACKAGE  Melt Value- $55  Price: $60 + Paypal Fee Available Sold
      Origin 600i LTI Explorer Melt Value - $400  Price: $450 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Drake Dragonfly Ride Together 2-pack LTI Melt Value - $65  Price: $75 + Paypal Fee Sold
      RSI Polaris LTI Melt Value: $625 Price: $650 + Paypal Fee SOLD
      X1 3-Pack Scarlet Edition Warbond LTI Melt Value $105 Price: $140+ Paypal Fee Available
      Offroad Vehicle Pack LTI (Ursa and Cyclone TR with Greycat and extras) Melt Value $110 Price $150 + Paypal Fee Available
      P72 LTI Melt Value $30 Price $40 + Paypal Fee Available
      RSI Orion ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI Melt Value $325 Price: $360 + Paypal Fee Available
      Reclaimer LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value: $350 CCU Value: $400 Price $450 + Paypal Fee Available
      Prospector LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $140 Price $180+ Paypal Fee Available
      Vulcan LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $185 Price $225 + Paypal Fee Available
      Vulture LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $120 Price $165 + Paypal Fee Available
      Thanks for looking, and make sure to follow our market guidelines before posting!
    • By pubicbeard
      Hello,
      I want to sell my account due to recent financial issues and general loss of interest in the game and its development progression, I had high hopes for this game but ultimately its steering away from what I expected the product would possibly end up be, hence why I am interested in selling my account.
      The account has STORE$0.00 USD UEC¤4,500 UEC REC¤8,621 REC
      The total Melt/Exchange value is $660 USD [Including the KASTAK ARMS CUSTODIAN SMG - CITIZENCON 2947 EDITION skin].
      I want to sell my account for $600 USD [includes Paypal fees] but I am willing to negotiate for a more favorable price.
      My Paypal account is verified.
      Since my handle name might not be preferable to allot of people you are in luck, there is still 1x Handle Name changer.
      The ships are unfortunately not trade able but can still be melted for their full value.
      It has acouple display titles [image provided underneath]
      You can both Contact me here and on discord: Pubicbeard#3234 .
      If you have any questions you wish to ask me directly feel free to contact me anytime.
      The hanger contains: 
      ~ Banu Merchantman [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - AOPOA NOX LTI]
      ~ Drake Buccaneer [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL HAWK LTI]
      ~ RSI Constellation Taraus [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - X1 FORCE EDITION - LTI]
      ~ Mustang Beta [PACKAGE - ANNIVERSARY 2017 MUSTANG DISCOUNT STARTER PACKAGE]