1. wfja

wfja

2. LowZone

LowZone

3. Arcanus

Arcanus

• Similar Content

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have HammerHead for sale at $655, the Ship and his 4 items... NOT A CCU ! Melt value 650$

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept the ship. Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 20/Jul/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By CaptainSomar
      Found this picture on the reddits and spectrum.  Possible new Aegis concept that is so super secret at the moment??  maybe??  

• By DirectorGunner
      And it's beautiful

https://imgur.com/gallery/hiD2dNh
      Although sorry, there is no internal geometry.. so it's just a husk
      full two hours of us exploring this husk of an idris
      If you're new to Star Citizen and looking for a referral code try this one https://enlistcitizen.com/star-citizen-referral-code/
    • By CaptainSomar
      Hello trades people out there. I am looking to purchase the Vanguard Sentinel and Vanguard Harbinger BUK with LTI (because why not).  Please PM with your price if you have these available. Thanks in advance.