Aegis Idris Frigate

VoA

Aegis Idris-P new images and new sale allotments today :)

Greetings Citizens

The Idris frigate is currently being finished by Foundry 42 in the UK. They’ve sent along these work in progress shots of the interior. Expect to see more of the Idris in the new year!

A limited number of Idris-P frigates will be made available in honor of the holiday livestream. The first batch of fifty will go on sale during the stream, and three additional batches will follow every 6 hours (at 4 PM PST, 11 PM PST and 4 AM PST.)

Idris_Sale_01.jpg IDRIS_Escape-Pods2.jpg

IDRIS_Crew-Mess2.jpg

IDRIS_Central-Elevator2.jpg

IDRIS_Cargo-Room2.jpg

IDRIS_Base-Hallway2.jpg

Star Citizen Argo utility craft (comes with Idris and not a Spoiler - we have seen it before in JP)

I melted my 890, Karthual, Starfarer and 2 LN packages but I was 10 seconds too slow

anyway now I have 1250 store credits sitting in my account waiting for the next batch (which I hope I don't miss)

You need this :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/

Highlight the text that says 'out of stock' (or whatever it is), and set the check4change timer to 15 seconds or something.

Then it'll play a tune when it changes, and you can hit buy right away.

-scheherazade

Missed the first batch - but I'll try on the next few (but not melting my 890 Jump.... still feel the 890 Jump is going to be the biggest UEC money maker in the game = most profitable missions).   They really need to release more than 50 in one batch so people have a better chance of picking up one.

Missed the first batch - but I'll try on the next few (but not melting my 890 Jump.... still feel the 890 Jump is going to be the biggest UEC money maker in the game = most profitable missions).   They really need to release more than 50 in one batch so people have a better chance of picking up one.

Yes if it was 100 i would have gotten one but i'm determined to get one today! not matter the time.

hmmm doesn't really add up....

The first batch of fifty will go on sale during the stream, and three additional batches will follow every 6 hours (at 4 PM PST, 11 PM PST and 4 AM PST.)

They say 6 hour increments but the times listed are not 6 hours apart lol