Aegis Idris Frigate

VoA

thats what empty torpedo tubes are for, these cells are far too comfy for hostages who attacked a peaceful trader like me

well i dont want to play devils advocate here but shooting prisoners out of torpedo tubes seems kinda piratish for me :3

Not to ruin anyone's fun, but we were specifically told that the redesigned Idris could fit a Cutlass.... BARELY.... but it could fit (and then, only if you landed it manually, because the auto-landing system would tell you that it couldn't fit).   Unless they've changed the proportions of the Redeemer since the last time I had one sitting next to a Cutlass (which I no longer own) in my hangar, then the Redeemer is significantly bigger.   I don't think that there is any way that a Redeemer could fit inside an Idris, when the Idris Hangar is already a tight fit for a Cutlass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

will this ship be on sale again when it goes Hangar Ready ?

Probably yeah.

Most likely, yes. They like to say they won't and do a 180 degree turn and do it anyways.

Yes but it will likely be a limited sale batch of 100-200 Idris-P for PU balance reasons. Note the Idris-M will never go on sale again except in the large game packages (per Ben)

whats the estimated Price for it ?

$1,250 but they have an option to increase it with their stated policy that prices could increase beyond initial sales (but the the last sale was still $1,250)