VoA

Aegis Idris Frigate

Aegis Idris-P new images and new sale allotments today :)

Greetings Citizens

The Idris frigate is currently being finished by Foundry 42 in the UK. They’ve sent along these work in progress shots of the interior. Expect to see more of the Idris in the new year!

A limited number of Idris-P frigates will be made available in honor of the holiday livestream. The first batch of fifty will go on sale during the stream, and three additional batches will follow every 6 hours (at 4 PM PST, 11 PM PST and 4 AM PST.)

Idris_Sale_01.jpg IDRIS_Escape-Pods2.jpg

IDRIS_Crew-Mess2.jpg

IDRIS_Central-Elevator2.jpg

IDRIS_Cargo-Room2.jpg

IDRIS_Base-Hallway2.jpg

Star Citizen Argo utility craft (comes with Idris and not a Spoiler - we have seen it before in JP)

I melted my 890, Karthual, Starfarer and 2 LN packages but I was 10 seconds too slow

anyway now I have 1250 store credits sitting in my account waiting for the next batch (which I hope I don't miss)

You need this :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/

Highlight the text that says 'out of stock' (or whatever it is), and set the check4change timer to 15 seconds or something.

Then it'll play a tune when it changes, and you can hit buy right away.

-scheherazade

I melted my 890, Karthual, Starfarer and 2 LN packages but I was 10 seconds too slow

anyway now I have 1250 store credits sitting in my account waiting for the next batch (which I hope I don't miss)

me to lol

You need this :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/

Highlight the text that says 'out of stock' (or whatever it is), and set the check4change timer to 15 seconds or something.

Then it'll play a tune when it changes, and you can hit buy right away.

-scheherazade

is there one for google chrome?

Missed the first batch - but I'll try on the next few (but not melting my 890 Jump.... still feel the 890 Jump is going to be the biggest UEC money maker in the game = most profitable missions).   They really need to release more than 50 in one batch so people have a better chance of picking up one.

Missed the first batch - but I'll try on the next few (but not melting my 890 Jump.... still feel the 890 Jump is going to be the biggest UEC money maker in the game = most profitable missions).   They really need to release more than 50 in one batch so people have a better chance of picking up one.

Yes if it was 100 i would have gotten one but i'm determined to get one today! not matter the time.

hmmm doesn't really add up....

The first batch of fifty will go on sale during the stream, and three additional batches will follow every 6 hours (at 4 PM PST, 11 PM PST and 4 AM PST.)

They say 6 hour increments but the times listed are not 6 hours apart lol 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 21/Nov/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By Danakar Endeel
      AEGIS NAUTILUS
      STRATEGIC MINELAYER
      $675 WARBOND
      $725 STORE CREDIT

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17203-Aegis-Nautilus

Nautilus Brochure (PDF)  

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have HammerHead for sale at $655, the Ship and his 4 items... NOT A CCU ! Melt value 650$

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept the ship. Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By CaptainSomar
      Found this picture on the reddits and spectrum.  Possible new Aegis concept that is so super secret at the moment??  maybe??  

• By DirectorGunner
      And it's beautiful

https://imgur.com/gallery/hiD2dNh
      Although sorry, there is no internal geometry.. so it's just a husk
      full two hours of us exploring this husk of an idris
      If you're new to Star Citizen and looking for a referral code try this one https://enlistcitizen.com/star-citizen-referral-code/