Hi guys!

As I am currently gifting away my only Mustang Omega here to lift up the SC Christmas Spirit I am yet again looking to buy 2 Mustang Omegas to fill up my Hangar. Yes, I know I dont need that many Omegas but well... I like that design.

I will pay through either PayPal or Option 2 I could gift you a Game on Steam for the price of the ships, your choice.

Price is negotiable but I am looking for aroung 40-45$ for both.

-Heart

You can only activate only one promotion code on the account. But I can gift my mustang omega for $20 via PP gift.

You can activate as many as you want if you contact CS. They have to unlock for EACH code though so it gets tedious after a while. They have definitely had patience with me...

Source: I have more than I can count.

You can activate as many as you want if you contact CS. They have to unlock for EACH code though so it gets tedious after a while. They have definitely had patience with me...

Source: I have more than I can count.

We need more.

toMMNMl.jpg

That is AWESOME! Are there any more in the hangar which are not on the pic?

Not currently, but maybe more soon m8. :)

One of the best looking ships thats hanger ready from my PoV.

If you are still looking to pick up 2 Mustangs Heart, I would highly suggest buying them of ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=AMD+never+settle&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2

Thats where I got my 6 babys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pubicbeard
      Hello,
      I want to sell my account due to recent financial issues and general loss of interest in the game and its development progression, I had high hopes for this game but ultimately its steering away from what I expected the product would possibly end up be, hence why I am interested in selling my account.
      The account has STORE$0.00 USD UEC¤4,500 UEC REC¤8,621 REC
      The total Melt/Exchange value is $660 USD [Including the KASTAK ARMS CUSTODIAN SMG - CITIZENCON 2947 EDITION skin].
      I want to sell my account for $500 USD [includes Paypal fees] but I am willing to negotiate for a more favorable price.
      My Paypal account is verified.
      Since my handle name might not be preferable to allot of people you are in luck, there is still 1x Handle Name changer.
      The ships are unfortunately not trade able but can still be melted for their full value.
      It has acouple display titles [image provided underneath]
      You can both Contact me here and on discord: Pubicbeard#3234 .
      If you have any questions you wish to ask me directly feel free to contact me anytime.
      The hanger contains: 
      ~ Banu Merchantman [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - AOPOA NOX LTI]
      ~ Drake Buccaneer [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL HAWK LTI]
      ~ RSI Constellation Taraus [upgraded from STANDALONE SHIP - X1 FORCE EDITION - LTI]
      ~ Mustang Beta [PACKAGE - ANNIVERSARY 2017 MUSTANG DISCOUNT STARTER PACKAGE]

• By MasterBaiter
      Hey Citizens,
      My cousin ended up picking up a Merchantman so I wanted to complement it with a Defender if anyone has one for sale Warbond preferrably for that lower price point.

Thank you,
    • By Chimaera
      Hey folks! As I'm gonna be a daddy soon, I've decided to offload some of my hangar in order to get some $$ to help offset the costs of welcoming a little human into the world. (Kids be expensive!) Now, I'm not going below-cost because I'm not terribly desperate to offload, but if a good offer (i.e. multi-ship offer) came in, I may be willing to knock the price down a bit.
      The following ships are available at the following prices. Please make sure to account for 4.5% paypal fee cost AND read the descriptions carefully! Verified paypal buyers only, and I reserve the right to not accept offered purchases if the buyer doesn't check out. All prices are USD. All transactions will be invoiced.

Endeavour Hope Class LTI INCLUDES LTI ON MODULES (Original Concept) Melt Value: $450 Price $550 + Paypal Fee Sold
      Banu Merchantman - LTI CCU'd from Vanguard LTI Melt Value - $250  CCU Value - $350 Price: $275 + Paypal Fee Sold
      Aegis Avenger Stalker - LTI Melt Value - $60  Price: $80 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Origin 100i LTI PACKAGE  Melt Value- $55  Price: $60 + Paypal Fee Available Sold
      Origin 600i LTI Explorer Melt Value - $400  Price: $450 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Drake Dragonfly Ride Together 2-pack LTI Melt Value - $65  Price: $75 + Paypal Fee Sold
      RSI Polaris LTI Melt Value: $625 Price: $650 + Paypal Fee SOLD
      X1 3-Pack Scarlet Edition Warbond LTI Melt Value $105 Price: $140+ Paypal Fee Available
      Offroad Vehicle Pack LTI (Ursa and Cyclone TR with Greycat and extras) Melt Value $110 Price $150 + Paypal Fee Available
      P72 LTI Melt Value $30 Price $40 + Paypal Fee Available
      RSI Orion ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI Melt Value $325 Price: $360 + Paypal Fee Available
      Reclaimer LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value: $350 CCU Value: $400 Price $450 + Paypal Fee Available
      Prospector LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $140 Price $180+ Paypal Fee Available
      Vulcan LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $185 Price $225 + Paypal Fee Available
      Vulture LTI (Original Concept) Melt Value $120 Price $165 + Paypal Fee Available
      Thanks for looking, and make sure to follow our market guidelines before posting!