Hi guys!

As I am currently gifting away my only Mustang Omega here to lift up the SC Christmas Spirit I am yet again looking to buy 2 Mustang Omegas to fill up my Hangar. Yes, I know I dont need that many Omegas but well... I like that design.

I will pay through either PayPal or Option 2 I could gift you a Game on Steam for the price of the ships, your choice.

Price is negotiable but I am looking for aroung 40-45$ for both.

-Heart

You can only activate only one promotion code on the account. But I can gift my mustang omega for $20 via PP gift.

You can activate as many as you want if you contact CS. They have to unlock for EACH code though so it gets tedious after a while. They have definitely had patience with me...

Source: I have more than I can count.

You can activate as many as you want if you contact CS. They have to unlock for EACH code though so it gets tedious after a while. They have definitely had patience with me...

Source: I have more than I can count.

We need more.

toMMNMl.jpg

That is AWESOME! Are there any more in the hangar which are not on the pic?

Not currently, but maybe more soon m8. :)

One of the best looking ships thats hanger ready from my PoV.

If you are still looking to pick up 2 Mustangs Heart, I would highly suggest buying them of ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=AMD+never+settle&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2

Thats where I got my 6 babys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ambermann
      I am in search of an LTI insured Origin 890 Jump. It can be either concept, in a package, or CCU upgraded (if that was ever a thing for this ship) just so long as it is LTI. Please offer here on this post or send me a PM to discuss prices.
    • By Switch
      After Oct 20th I will be raising the price up to $930.
      Any questions please feel free to PM here or Discord - SwitchUnboxes#4447
      If you'd like middleman you cover their fee  I pay PP fees ------------------------
      890Jump - $890
      https://i.imgur.com/pONIPqm.png
    • By Coolidge
      I've been squatting on a Rear Admiral veteran backer account, but I wont have the time to be playing this game in the future. It is dated May 02, 2013 and is still able to be sent as a gift. Asking price is $350 USD. Paypal payment preferred.
      I am also open to selling the account as a whole which would include all the other rewards since the original backing date. On the account there is (UEC 34,000) and (5,000 REC). Any price adjustments and terms of transfer would need to be negotiated further over PM.

The full hanger log here:

• By JediKel
      Any of you good people looking to offload an Idris-M ?!? 
      please PM me if you are.  It’s for me so it will stay in the family. (And only interested in the M not the P.  I know that the P will be M capable but .........😊)
      COMPLETE!!!! Thanks everyone that took the time.
    • By Morgenroete
      Verified PayPal only. 4.5% PayPal fee will be added to invoice.
      All profits will go to a charitable foundation that I'm helping to raise funds.
      Please PM for details 😊

Special Price AMD Mustang Omega $150 F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE $150
      Upgrades CCU from Price F7C-M Super Hornet Upgrade F7C to F7C-M $95 Constellation Andromeda to Aquila Upgrade Andromeda to Aquilla $85 REDEEMER TO ESPERIA BLADE UPGRADE Redeemer to Blade $50
      Stnadalone ships Price ENDEAVOR MASTER SET - LTI $1,250 ESPERIA VANDUUL GLAIVE - LIMITED - LTI $625 ANVIL CARRACK - LTI $425 AEGIS RECLAIMER - LTI $425 STARFARER GEMINI - LTI $365 RSI ORION - LTI $350 MISC STARFARER TANKER - LTI $325 COMBO - CATERPILLAR & DRAGONFLY PACK - LTI $320 RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI $300 AEGIS VANGUARD WARDEN - LTI $300 ESPERIA VANDUUL BLADE - LTI $280 CATERPILLAR - LTI $275 XI'AN SCOUT - KHARTU-AL - LTI $200 2943 ANVIL GLADIATOR BOMBER - LTI $200 AEGIS SABRE - LTI $200 DRAKE HERALD - LTI $125 HULL B - LTI $115 RELIANT MINI HAULER KORE - LTI $75