• Similar Content

• By Eric1084
      Trying to sell off some of the extra packages I purchased a couple years ago for an ITX build I'm currently working on for college. This is one of the cheapest way to get the full game + Squadron 42 currently. Package purchased back in 2015 and comes with Squadron 42 + Star Citizen. Ship upgrades also available.
      $35 P/P for the Aurora MR Starter Pack w/ SQ42 Aurora Starter Package SOLD.
      $40 for the LTI MPUV Cargo (Melt value $35), or $60 for LTI Avenger Stalker(Melt value $60) upgraded from MPUV Cargo. Leave a message here first before PM. Paypal Only.

• By suppe86
      hey,
      i want to buy 4x a CCU from aquila to orion for a fair price, maybe 100-120 USD for all 4....
      pm me with a good offer, thanks

----------------
      closed
    • By JediKel
      Hello Imperium,
      I was hoping you guys could help me out.  Is there anyone out there that has a Starfarer to Orion CCU??  It should be a $25 CCU at current pricing.  I know I am asking for a lot, but I can Paypal you $35.  It's a 40% mark up so you make $10 on 3 minutes of computer time . 
      Thank you in advance for looking. 
      Respectfully, Jedi
    • By stafo0
      Rules say I need to put a price. So I guess it's $100, haven't had much luck researching what the market for this is :/