5. GeraldEvans

GeraldEvans

6. Leggo

Leggo

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 18/Aug/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Other

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, its your friendly neighborhood Astrojak coming to you with yet another fantastic sale on past opportunities. Currently i have several awesome packages up for grabs all at cost + PP fee of 4.5%.
      Pls see below for further information and as always i have LTI tokens on sale for $35 = 4.5 % PP fee. 
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices plus paypal fees of 4.5% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   
      - Cat & Dragon Combo - LTI          $300 + 4.5% PP Fee
               (Contains; Caterpillar, Dragonfly - yellow, Dragonfly - black)                                                  Current RSI Value = $375
      - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI           $495 + 4.5% PP fee
                (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC + both games)                                  Current RSI Value = $660.00
      - Exploration Mega Pack - LTI        $895 + 4.5% PP fee
                 (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dur, Aquila, 315P, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC, + both games)      Current RSI Value = $1160.00

• By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      Recently I have already made a video about 600i, but the CIG launched a contest for the creation of the 600i commercial video, and I decided to making one another video.
      You can upvote my submission in the contest post here
      Enjoy Watching!

• By xKiLlFrEnZyx
      So ive been messing around with my 3D printer and decided to work on a little project making an Oni mask!
      Here it is, its almost finished just have to do a few touchups with paint and put a clearcoat over the top attach some straps and it should be good to go!

Also, i recently got an airbrush and trying to learn the art of using it... still have a lot to learn but i feel im slowly getting there 
      What are your thoughts/criticisms..... would like to hear what you guys have to say
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!

By tradition, I make a comparing video with the old and the new Star Citizen patch - and now we compare 3.1 and 3.2.

This time there are not so many changes, how it was in the previous patch, but they are there - something is obvious, but something is added by me because I seen it in the game.
      For convenience, the first comment on YouTube is a timer with a schedule, so that you can switch to interesting fragments for you. Go to YouTube and enjoy watching!

P.S. as usual, a request to all those, who liked this video, to support me in
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit