never

Complete 1x AMD Mustang Omega Variant Racer code - 19.50€ or $24 Paypal

Hi,

I'm selling this code I've got from AMD for 19.50€ or $24 Paypal (If you pay the fees then I'll do it for 18€ or $22).

The code has this on it:

tvZ76Uc.png

I don't have any sales completed in this forum and my account was created a while ago, but I have feedback and successful sales here. Only latest sale got feedback in the right place of that website where you can leave feedback (http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=506374&u=264597). The others before were posted directly in the threads where I anounced the intent to sell because I asked for feedback and maybe they didn't know there was a right place for that, and they feedbacked directly in the threads. I have one successful trade in here too.

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LostCauses
      Looking to buy a Vanguard Warden. LTI or regular insurance is fine. Prefer standalone. PM with offers.
    • By Eric1084
      Trying to sell off some of the extra packages I purchased a couple years ago for an ITX build I'm currently working on for college. This is one of the cheapest way to get the full game + Squadron 42 currently. Package purchased back in 2015 and comes with Squadron 42 + Star Citizen. Ship upgrades also available.
      $35 P/P for the Aurora MR Starter Pack w/ SQ42 Aurora Starter Package SOLD.
      $40 for the LTI MPUV Cargo (Melt value $35), or $60 for LTI Avenger Stalker(Melt value $60) upgraded from MPUV Cargo. Leave a message here first before PM. Paypal Only.

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, its your friendly neighborhood Astrojak coming to you with yet another fantastic sale on past opportunities. Currently i have several awesome packages up for grabs all at cost + PP fee of 4.5%.
      Pls see below for further information and as always i have LTI tokens on sale for $35 = 4.5 % PP fee. 
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices plus paypal fees of 4.5% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   
      - Cat & Dragon Combo - LTI          $300 + 4.5% PP Fee
               (Contains; Caterpillar, Dragonfly - yellow, Dragonfly - black)                                                  Current RSI Value = $375
      - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI           $495 + 4.5% PP fee
                (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC + both games)                                  Current RSI Value = $660.00
      - Exploration Mega Pack - LTI        $895 + 4.5% PP fee
                 (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dur, Aquila, 315P, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC, + both games)      Current RSI Value = $1160.00

• By suppe86
      hey,
      i want to buy 4x a CCU from aquila to orion for a fair price, maybe 100-120 USD for all 4....
      pm me with a good offer, thanks

----------------
      closed