Complete AMD Omega Racer Codes for $25.00 PP(fees included)

Danmig

I have AMD Omega Racer Codes for sale.  These codes, once applied, will give you a giftable version of the Omega Racer pack.  If you already have already redeemed one Omega code via the CIG page, then you need to contact CIG's customer service to apply each additional code.

Each Omega Codes is $25.00, with PayPal fees included in the price.  Please PM me if you want one. 

You can check out my feedback here at SCB, and this

eerPH1F.png

It means I was typing too quickly. ;)

It should have been "in the AC soon".  AC stands for Arena Commander, and when a ship is added to it, the ship can be flown for the first time.  It also means that it will be on sale for at least a week from RSI, and that you can upgrade the ship to another type of ship as long as the value is greater (they do not let you downgrade a ship - aka no refunds).  So people will be after these for both the extra character slot that each copy of the game provides, but also for the cheap ship that can be upgraded to a better ship, saving them some money.

If you only have one code, and do not have a Star Citizen pack, then these are excellent for getting into the game.  You get a full copy of both the Single Player game (Squadron 42), as well as a copy of the MMO (Star Citizen), in addition to the ship, and the AC module (gives partial access to Alpha testing).  You also get full Beta access.  So in your case, I would keep it.  It will still be giftable (can be transferred to another account) one time, so you could still sell it later if you changed your mind.  Be warned, it is highly addictive. :P

Three left.  Dropped price to $25 with PP fees paid.  Willing to entertain offers as well.

Update on expected access in the game is Dec. 19.  Just one more week.

EDIT - I am going to save these last three for the last Omega code sale that I will have in about two weeks, after my local supplier gets some more.

The AMD Never Settle Program ends Jan 15, 2015.  After which we do not know how long CIG will redeem these codes.  So my next batch of codes will be my last. 

Thanks to everyone that purchased!