Updated Ship Size Comparison Chart

VoA

Sorry, I was asking which Idris to upgrade into the Javelin.

Losing the P would mean melting the LTI Gladius. That can't happen. And I would feel bad after all that effort for the M. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet (again) if the opportunity arises to get the Javelin. 

Of course CR has to arm the 85x. Just like all of the other ships in the galaxy. Will we ever get an unarmed ship?

There will be plenty of unarmed ships / vehicles........ right now we have the Argo (Idris Utility Craft), the Grey Cat, Mining Droid (yes there is a pilot for these), and many others.   The 85x is for VIPs and usually VIPs are a bit nervous about security (with Bounties on their heads) - so it makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted: November 22

Normally, I wouldn't post this as it's a really rough complete rebuild at this point. So much more to do Sorry that I don't have names or sizes up yet. 

Some other changes:
- Much higher res
- Redone grit with marks down to every meter
- Modified Caterpillar to reflect the more recent info. 

I will be updating some of them as I go since a few are pretty low quality. I hope to get it finished, or at least good enough by the end of next weekend. 

Anyway, let me know if you like the layout change, as it's easier to change now than it will be later. 

ttNbupA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/28970/ship-size-comparison-ship-scale-3-0/p92

New Year, New large scale chart. ... actually it's only partially done. But I figured I'd post it for now as most people know what ship is what.

More to come, but for now: 
J3I5IZk.jpg

^^^ NOTE - the image uses the OLD versions of the Vanduul ships and we know from the May 2015 leak they changed....

From @Grizz --->>

There seems to be a new player on the block in making ship scale viewers.  A German who goes by MicrowavePopcorn on the RSI forums.  His plans are to build a viewer that includes capital ships using leaked assets.

View the post for yourself here: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/309720/wip-the-new-sc-ship-scale-viewer#latest

49 minutes ago, Mrchafy said:

When did they add a ship bigger then the Bengal and kingship? 

We saw some images actually of the Retribution Class Dreadnought in a ship yard with a Bengal beneath it (as Concept Art) in 2014.... then in May 2015 there was a Leak and it's 3d model was first data mined.

3 hours ago, VoA said:

We saw some images actually of the Retribution Class Dreadnought in a ship yard with a Bengal beneath it (as Concept Art) in 2014.... then in May 2015 there was a Leak and it's 3d model was first data mined.

That's awesome. I cant wait to see how they add it to the game.. is it UEE?