Want to Trade [WTT] Phoenix Upgrade for Retaliator

Dezno

on reddit I have seen them for 240 and lowest I have seen is 200 from Kane but Kane usually low balls to get more sales

To answer the question yes I would sell it for just cash if you wanted to message me

I wasn't going to say anything in here but I had to respond to this post. I've seen them go on reddit as well as here for as low as 135$ with PP fees included. I'm not criticizing your price point, I'm not saying you should lower it. I'm simply stating that I have seen this upgrade go for significantly lower than you are saying is the 'lowest'. Kane usually low balls other 'digital stores' but he definitely sells his stuff higher than the average reddit seller due to the fact that there is the assumption of more security.

185$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2nwdss/wts_full_set_of_hangar_flairs_phoenix_upgrade/

185$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2ntq9p/wts_phoenix_upgrade_185/

180$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2nsnzo/wts_constellation_lti_package_phoenix_upgrade/

170$ from Star Hangar, very reputable and secure - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2np7fe/wtswtb_star_hangar_the_place_to_buy_or_sell_ships/

175$ on this forum - 

It took me roughly 5 minutes to collect these threads. As of posting this the upgrades from these sellers are all still up for selling and the threads have not been closed (other than the link from this forum as that one was from the completed section as there are currently no Phoenix upgrades being sold here).

I have no problem with you asking for a Tali (275$) for a Phoenix upgrade, if someone is willing to pay that they're willing to pay that. I do however have a problem with posting misleading information regarding the 'lowest' price of this item. I have seen them sell for as low as 135$USD on here and on reddit. I have seen them sell for on average 150-180$. While they are likely getting rarer as time passes and the price will go up 200$ is not the lowest price that they are selling for currently.

I wasn't going to say anything in here but I had to respond to this post. I've seen them go on reddit as well as here for as low as 135$ with PP fees included. I'm not criticizing your price point, I'm not saying you should lower it. I'm simply stating that I have seen this upgrade go for significantly lower than you are saying is the 'lowest'. Kane usually low balls other 'digital stores' but he definitely sells his stuff higher than the average reddit seller due to the fact that there is the assumption of more security.

185$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2nwdss/wts_full_set_of_hangar_flairs_phoenix_upgrade/

185$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2ntq9p/wts_phoenix_upgrade_185/

180$ - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2nsnzo/wts_constellation_lti_package_phoenix_upgrade/

170$ from Star Hangar, very reputable and secure - http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2np7fe/wtswtb_star_hangar_the_place_to_buy_or_sell_ships/

175$ on this forum - 

It took me roughly 5 minutes to collect these threads. As of posting this the upgrades from these sellers are all still up for selling and the threads have not been closed (other than the link from this forum as that one was from the completed section as there are currently no Phoenix upgrades being sold here).

I have no problem with you asking for a Tali (275$) for a Phoenix upgrade, if someone is willing to pay that they're willing to pay that. I do however have a problem with posting misleading information regarding the 'lowest' price of this item. I have seen them sell for as low as 135$USD on here and on reddit. I have seen them sell for on average 150-180$. While they are likely getting rarer as time passes and the price will go up 200$ is not the lowest price that they are selling for currently.

Between you and @Visertonic I really don't give a damn what either one of you think since you guys fail to read. and since @Visertonic came at me in a private message and personally attacked me saying "I am swindling guild members with my lies" (even though I provided him a reddit link showing Kane having it at $200 right now but apparently I lie) my patience is really losing with imperium all together from how members can personally jump onto one another and hijack other peoples topics when they don't even read properly and they are just allowed to do it with no consequence cause you think you are being helpful when in reality you didn't even read...@Malarkey and @Visertonic fail to understand is in my post I said

on reddit I have seen them for 240 and lowest I have seen is 200 from Kane

no where does it say "I am going to charge you 240 for it" It is just me saying what "I! me! Dezno!" have personally saw on reddit for this particular item...yet everyone and their damn grandma who FAILS TO READ thinks that it is the listing price....HR should really do something about all these people in the peanut gallery hijacking my post

and even if I was selling it for $240 what does it matter to you? it is my upgrade I should be allowed to sell it for whatever I wish...but this petty forum bullying over YOUR misunderstanding is getting absurd between @Visertonic & @Malarkey if you don't like the price then don't buy it! but I don't get what is to be upset about the price !!!!!!!!!!!!!CONSIDERING I NEVER LISTED A PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Malarkey Rule 8. No thread crapping.

Please read the before using this board.

I have read the rules carefully. 

8. No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread. 

I did not have an issue with the seller, the price or the conditions of the sale. The seller stated in a reply to another user:

"on reddit I have seen them for 240 and lowest I have seen is 200 from Kane but Kane usually low balls to get more sales

To answer the question yes I would sell it for just cash if you wanted to message me"

This is wrong on 2 counts. It is wrong because the lowest price on reddit is not 200$ even currently which is evidenced by a simple reddit search. It is also wrong because it states that Kane usually low balls to get more sales. He does not low ball. He charges a premium as a very reliable and secure middle man. Furthermore the seller did not state this in his OP he stated it as a response to a user within his own thread. 

I have messaged you in a PM regarding this but I am posting this here yet again until his comment regarding his "lowest" price is removed as well. I do not agree with leaving that up and refusing to allow discussion around it which could potentially result in the misinformation of either a member of Imperium or SCB. 

Once again: I do not have a problem with the seller, the seller's asking price or the conditions of the sale. The seller's OP is fine. Asking for a Retaliator in exchange for a Phoenix upgrade is fine. And the condition of it being a trade is more than fine. He is free to sell his upgrade for whatever he wants to. However in a reply to another user he has stated something that is wrong, I was responding to this post in an effort to prevent the user he is replying to from being misinformed. \

Edit: I still maintain that I do not have a problem with this seller in regards to his op, my problem is in the misinformation he provided to another user in a reply to them. I did definitely tell him I think his attitude is despicable during a PM conversation with him, this is not in reference to the op but in reference to the defensiveness and attitude as expressed in his reply to me and to another user on here that showed me the PM that Dezno has sent him. I do not aim to clutter his thread nor create unnecessary drama. Merely to inform users which I have done and which is why I am adding this as an edit to my post and not posting a new post. If he was willing to delete his post stating that the lowest price he has seen is 200$ then I'd be more than willing to delete this one. I feel as though I have been nothing but reasonable in my original deleted post and in this one. I however will not stand idly by while members of SCB and Imperium as misinformed whether purposefully or accidentally.

Edited by Malarkey

I have read the rules carefully. 

I did not have an issue with the seller, the price or the conditions of the sale. The seller stated in a reply to another user:

"on reddit I have seen them for 240 and lowest I have seen is 200 from Kane but Kane usually low balls to get more sales

To answer the question yes I would sell it for just cash if you wanted to message me"

This is wrong on 2 counts. It is wrong because the lowest price on reddit is not 200$ even currently which is evidenced by a simple reddit search. It is also wrong because it states that Kane usually low balls to get more sales. He does not low ball. He charges a premium as a very reliable and secure middle man. Furthermore the seller did not state this in his OP he stated it as a response to a user within his own thread. 

I have messaged you in a PM regarding this but I am posting this here yet again until his comment regarding his "lowest" price is removed as well. I do not agree with leaving that up and refusing to allow discussion around it which could potentially result in the misinformation of either a member of Imperium or SCB. 

Once again: I do not have a problem with the seller, the seller's asking price or the conditions of the sale. The seller's OP is fine. Asking for a Retaliator in exchange for a Phoenix upgrade is fine. And the condition of it being a trade is more than fine. He is free to sell his upgrade for whatever he wants to. However in a reply to another user he has stated something that is wrong, I was responding to this post in an effort to prevent the user he is replying to from being misinformed. 

Multiple problems I have with this post, one he does have a problem with me personally PMing me saying my attitude is despicable, two I never said it was the lowest price on the internet, 3 it isn't my job to educate anybody, whenever you buy anything you should do your own research. 4 your clogging up my thread and starting pointless drama creating unnecessary work for HR.