Greetings everyone ! :)

Captain_Marko_Raimius

Hello everybody ! :)

My name is Mark, and I live in the U.K.  I have only recently signed up to Star Citizen, although I have been following its progress with great interest for quite a while. Now that development on the game seems to have shifted into high gear, with  Arena Commander and other modules (FPS, Planetside) hopefully coming our way in the not-too-distant future, the time seems right to commit to the game and pledge.

I have also applied to join the Imperium Fleet (fingers and toes crossed, that I will be accepted as a recruit). :)

I have an interest in all aspects of the game ; exploration, trade &industry, and combat. So, I'm not entirely sure what to commit to? I'm also greatly intrigued by the multi-player crew option in the game !  I would love to serve aboard a multi-player ship in the 'verse, if anyone needs an additional deckhand ?

Well, I won't ramble on any further. I look forward to meeting you all in the 'verse. :)

Best wishes to all.

Marko.

Hi Marko,

Welcome to Imperium! Applying to one division doesn't mean you can't do other stuff, it's just about what you feel like doing the most at the moment. This can change, for instance if the PU goes live and the thing you're committed to doing the most isn't as fun as you though it would be, you can also switch to another division, so no worries there... 

Cheers,

Ragnor

Hello everybody ! :)

My name is Mark, and I live in the U.K.  I have only recently signed up to Star Citizen, although I have been following its progress with great interest for quite a while. Now that development on the game seems to have shifted into high gear, with  Arena Commander and other modules (FPS, Planetside) hopefully coming our way in the not-too-distant future, the time seems right to commit to the game and pledge.

I have also applied to join the Imperium Fleet (fingers and toes crossed, that I will be accepted as a recruit). :)

I have an interest in all aspects of the game ; exploration, trade &industry, and combat. So, I'm not entirely sure what to commit to? I'm also greatly intrigued by the multi-player crew option in the game !  I would love to serve aboard a multi-player ship in the 'verse, if anyone needs an additional deckhand ?

Well, I won't ramble on any further. I look forward to meeting you all in the 'verse. :)

Best wishes to all.

Marko.

Hi Mark! It's always nice to see more new fellow Brits joining the ranks. I'm part of a Brit / EU squadron if you are looking for a place to kick it.

• 3 weeks later...