Helpful Links: RSI Original Sales Prices and Helpful Guides

Baragoon

G'day SCB,

I thought I'd share with you my compilation of official prices of all RSI game assets to date so far:

Additional helpful information

Use this knowledge wisely!

Thanks @Baragoon. I'll sticky this because I know how useful these links can be (having used them myself for various statistic trackers). I modified the title a little to make it a little clearer (seeing as I stickied it) what the contents were. I hope you don't mind.

• 2 months later...

From this thread at RSI. And the always updated version of the template. (Hint, click, use as template :) )
post-9237-0-29996800-1423597485_thumb.pn

Chimaera Draegar or anyone else, could we pin this or combine it as a public reference?

Credit for the original goes to Walltar@RSI I'll keep this updated here as best as I can.

Anyone can update it through Gliffy in the template above and repost here. I'll replace the one in the OP.

If you'd care to provide the cost for the things that are missing and the path(s) to get there.

Hornet tracker to super hornet , $25

Avenger to mustang delta,$5

325a to M50, $30

M50 to 350R $25

Aurora Mr to lx, $5

I'm sure there were more ways to upgrade to m50 and 350r though. Maybe someone else remembers the details?

Hornet tracker to super hornet , $25

Avenger to mustang delta,$5

325a to M50, $30

M50 to 350R $25

Aurora Mr to lx, $5

I'm sure there were more ways to upgrade to m50 and 350r though. Maybe someone else remembers the details?

These were already pictured. I added the Tracker to SH though.

Walltar added the Freelancers and Constellations.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/27/2014, 1:22:17, Baragoon said:

Your Euro Prices in the Current Price List are way off - you list Retaliator Base as 120 Euro, for example.  CIG actually charges 142,80 Euro for it.

I have a feeling CIG has tied the Euro prices to the actual exchange rate, so they will fluctuate.  I haven't observed if the system auto-adjusts Euro prices on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

Its still great to have your lists, since the Dollar prices are accurate and I tend to put only those ships that currently interest me into my excel sheets  :)