Hello Imperium

Kozak

My name is Kozak. I pledged over a year ago to Star Citizen and am finally making the jump into an organization that is structured and organized. I've been waiting for additional developments on this game and they are finally coming along for me to decide to jump into and a quality organization before things get too hectic before this game is released.

I am currently pledged to an 300i and Constellation Andromeda, and most excited about cruising in the unknown and to always be vigilant as you never know what to expect.

I am coming from a strong hardcore organized Special Forces unit from Arma 2/Arma 3 and hope to share my experiences in anyway that can help.

I also share interest in building computers, photo-shopping and building Teamspeak skins and would love to spread my abilities around to help in anyway possible.

See you in the final frontier,

Kozak

@Kozak, welcome to the Imperium!

Your skills from Arma are a most welcome addition to the fleet. With your background in photoshop and tech, I would encourage you to investigate both the Fleet Media Squadron and Technology Squadron to see if your talent can be further utilized to benefit the Imperium.

Dedicate yourself to your sisters and brothers of the Imperium Kozak; and know, no matter what darkness comes, that they will be dedicated to you.

My name is Kozak. I pledged over a year ago to Star Citizen and am finally making the jump into an organization that is structured and organized. I've been waiting for additional developments on this game and they are finally coming along for me to decide to jump into and a quality organization before things get too hectic before this game is released.

I am currently pledged to an 300i and Constellation Andromeda, and most excited about cruising in the unknown and to always be vigilant as you never know what to expect.

I am coming from a strong hardcore organized Special Forces unit from Arma 2/Arma 3 and hope to share my experiences in anyway that can help.

I also share interest in building computers, photo-shopping and building Teamspeak skins and would love to spread my abilities around to help in anyway possible.

See you in the final frontier,

Kozak

You came to the organization; we are very dedicated and organized. Welcome mate! And let us know if you have any questions :)

• 1 month later...