1. Sparkie

Sparkie

2. Darius Marx

Darius Marx

3. VoA

VoA

• Similar Content

• By VoA
      Looks like Fiendish Feather is going to be doing a series of Videos title "Bulkheads"... and here is the promo - VERY funny  

Star Citizen: Bulkheads - Episode 00 (An original series based in the Star Citizen Universe)

Credits:   SERIES CREATORS: FiendishFeather and Disco Lando EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Disco Lando DIRECTOR, EDITOR, AND ANIMATOR: FIendishFeather ZETA & Spartacus: Trendane TANGO: Bad News Baron   SPECIAL THANKS TO: BrawlinBadger Logante Kinshadow Ricko
    • By Fizzlefuse
      Hey guys.
      I bit the bullet and got myself a shiny new rig and monitor. It's AWESOME.
      I have a quick question though, and I was wondering if anyone knows the answer.

I have a MSI X99A Raider mobo and a Fractal-Design Kelvin T12 AIO liquid cooler. I set up the radiator in the back with 2 fans, a pull<<push setup. The back fan (on pull) is connected to a cpufan header, as is the pump.

The push fan is now connected to a sysfan header... which doesn't spin.
      There lies my question; do I need to connect the fans differently? Will the push fan only spin if the temperature gets too high (in which case, it not spinning would be a good thing)? I guess the fan could be busted but its brand new so I doubt it. Could potentially plug it into something else and see what happens.
      The two remaining fans in the front of my case are connected to a fan controller in the front of the case.

I only have 2 cpufan headers on the mobo which are now in use. Let me know what you think.
    • By VoA
      Fan Images of SC assets in UE4
      Constellation Aquila Landing
      The planet is my recreation of the one shown in the Constellation Commercial.
      M50 and Connie landed
      Two of the four flyable ships so far.
      M50 in Cruise Mode
      The 890 JUMP is being textured!
      The 890 interior blockout
      Using Blender to texture the model
      Retalliator attempting to land at an industrial site
      The planet is generated in Blender and World Machine, then exported to UE4.
      From (ugly) pupil....
      To (ugly) planet!
      Terra Prime landing zone is in the works!
    • By VoA
      Why the Internet won't Shutup about Star Citizen is a good video that explains the success of SC and is a good video introduction to the game for newcomers.