post-771-0-45819900-1360791456_thumb.jpg

Though many have heard the voice of the Emperor's loyal Adeptus Astartes, I now give purpose to that voice.

The Black Templars Crusade fleet led by Marshal Afghanicus has been charged with purging the Xeno threat from Imperium space, all heretics and traitors will also be purged; none shall stand in the face of the Emperors righteous fury, his divine justice, his Black Templars. We are coming...

Our Vows:

1. Suffer Not the Unclean to Live

Those who fashion themselves pirates and live off the blood  of the Imperium are Choas tainted filth, and shall be purged. 

2. Uphold the Honour of the Emperor
Before his enshrinement within the Golden Throne of Terra, Chris Roberts was a mortal, no longer... by his will alone the forces of choas and our universe are held together. In his name we serve.

3. Abhor the Witch. Destroy the Witch
All Xeno's must be destroyed.

4.Accept Any Challenge, No Matter the Odds
Whether it be between our Champion and a Challenger, or at the call of the Imperium, Victory or Death we see His divine will done.

The Crusade Fleet is led by Marshal Afghanicus onboard the Eternal Crusader, while Castellan Bocephus leads assualts from the Divine RetributionEmperors Champion Boagruis stands ready to answer any challenge with Powerfist, Bolter, His Hornet Chapter's Sword, or his Constellation Emperor's Wrath. The Chapters honours and exploits are documented by Chaplain Mekon who also routes out the taint of Choas.

Below us are numerous loyal Black Tempars from our newly proven Initiates to our veteran Sword Brethren. All have numerous ships to ensure that at any time we may answer his call. 
Though we do not accept requests to join, those who prove themselves may be honoured with an offer of Initiate status, all others will begin as Neophytes serving on Templar ships until the sponsoring Initiate petitions to see them inducted into our ranks. 

For those who hear our battle cry "No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" the Emperor has deemed you beyond redemption and his loyal Black Templars come for you.

post-771-0-51103000-1360794351.png 

"Trust in the Emperor at the hour of battle. 

Trust to him to intercede, and protect his warriors true as they deal death on alien soil. 

Turn their seas to red with the blood of their slain. 

Crush their hopes, their dreams. 

And turn their songs into cries of lamentation."

- "Uphold the honour of the Emperor", vow of the Black Templars

• 6 months later...

I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien and the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours, and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay... so fear not and be proud, for we are The Black Templars, the protectors of Mankind.

Castellan Bocephus

• 3 weeks later...

"O Emperor, in wrath rejoicing at bloody wars, fierce and untamed,
whose mighty power doth make the strongest walls from their foundations shake.
All-conquering Master of Mankind, be pleased with this war's tumultuous roar.
Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruins of savage battle.
Rejoice in furious challenge, and avenging strife, whose works with woe embitter human life!"

- "Accept any challenge, no matter the odds", prayer and vow of the Black Templars

"We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope"

- Ragnar Blackmane, Wolf Lord of the Space Wolfs

Gnutt hopes that in the future our two factions will work together for the greater good! Let the treacherous chaos spawns tremble in fear of our might!

• 5 weeks later...

On the eve of battle, the Black Templar spend their time in meditation. It is alleged that at this point one of their number will be visited upon by a vision of the Emperor, guiding him to victory, he then presents himself to the company Chaplain for scrutiny.The Emperor's Champion is permitted to bear powerful artefact's from the armoury, namely the Armour of Faith and the Black Sword. Before battle, the Champion also leads the Templars in renewing one of the four Vows, each one adding a different effect during battle as it in stills the Black Templars with righteous fury. Those vows are: "Suffer Not The Unclean To Live," "Uphold The Honour Of The Emperor," "Abhor The Witch, Destroy The Witch," and "Accept Any Challenge, No Matter The Odds".In battle he goes out to fight the enemy in the name of the Emperor. His presence serves as a fantastic inspiration to the rest of his battle-brothers, leading the whole battle-group to feats of prowess beyond that of even normal Space Marines and even if the champion dies on the battlefield, his name and deeds are recorded and remembered for the rest of time.

There is only one Emperor's Champion

• 3 weeks later...