Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The next Imperium Game Day will be held on February 25th. Please click here for more information on how to join.

VoA

Esperia Prowler

227 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Aegid said:
  Hide contents

New – Deployment Ordinance • Airborne Paratroopers in space – After firing and hitting targets with a tracker, troops hang on to guided rockets that home in on the tracker. The tracker may optionally be detonated as an EMP remotely.

Approved design needed

Oh, I like the sound of that. Not too far away from what they mentioned previously regarding the Caterpillar. They said it would have tubes or some mechanic for firing boarders towards a target.

Excellent. I hope this feature makes it into the game. Of course they would need to fix the friction in space problem but here's hoping.

AstroJak likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Draegar
      I am willing to part with my Esperia Vanduul Glaive LTI as seen in the Screenshot for $590.

Buyer must be PayPal verified. If you are interested please let me know via PM.
    • By JudasM
      Esperia Blade LTI - very rare ship - 265$USD
      Verified PayPal only !

Added more ships:
      Price: RSI Original price + 5 % ( PayPal fee)
      STANDALONE SHIP - AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE - LTI - 4 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - SABRE COMET - LTI -3 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - CONSTELLATION PHOENIX - 1 Unit
      STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS GLADIUS VALIANT - LTI - 1 Unit
      STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 85X - LTI - 9 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - MPUV CARGO - LTI -52 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - MPUV PERSONNEL - LTI - 33 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL TERRAPIN - LTI - 6 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET LTI - 30 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE DRAGONFLY BLACK LTI - 8 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE BUCCANEER - LTI  - 27 Units
      STANDALONE SHIP - MISC PROSPECTOR - 19 Units
    • By CheeseNorris
      As per title, selling this for 525USD inclusive of fees. Paypal verified users only
      Thanks for looking

EDIT: Sold.
    • By Sweaterkittens
      I thought I would post this here as well as Reddit, for more exposure.
      I have a never-worn engagement ring, purchased from Fred Meyer Jewelers here in Oregon that I'd like to be rid of. Its centerpiece is a 6.5 x 4.5mm Oval Tanzanite stone, ringed by smaller diamonds. It's set into 10k white gold. The size is 4.0, but it's my understanding that it's fairly easy to get it re-sized. It also has a lifetime care plan attached to it. It also comes with all the paperwork for the care plan and the receipt from when I purchased it. It's valued at 400$ + 50$ for the care plan.
      What I'd like to do is trade it in whole or for part of an Esperia Glaive. I'm also open to other ships as well, such as a Vanguard, Carrack, or Redeemer, but I would prefer a Glaive. I can pay with cash what the ring won't cover - Despite the ring having never been worn, it's pretty difficult to sell jewelry for anywhere near the purchase price, so I thought I'd post it here first to see if there was any interest, before I put it up on eBay. If you're interested, but worried about low-balling me, don't be. I'll consider everything and would be happy to give someone a good deal.

Here's a shot of the ring: http://imgur.com/a/VxbPw
      Here's one with a timestamp for proof: http://imgur.com/a/73x5C
      And if you prefer to do business over Reddit, my username is the same, and here is the link to my posting there as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/58ssrh/wtt_engagement_ring_for_esperia_glaive/

Cheers
    • By Tom Villder
      Looks like the Prowler will be revealed in the anniversary stream...and probably sold.  Presumably they have the design nailed down but would like some inspiration from fan designs:
      From https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/352592

PS: If you want some inspiration for Tevarin design, this is supposedly a drawing of a Tevarin defense platform: