1. Randallone

Randallone

• Similar Content

• By Rear Admiral Net
      ((If you are interested in Vanduul Scythe or RSI Polaris check my other thread))
      You have to have verified PayPal account.
      All of these ships and packages are LTI.
      EDIT: The price does include PayPal fees.

Ships:
      Standalone Ship - Kruger P-72 Archimedes - LTI (upgraded to Reliant Sen) $59 (49 EUR)
      RSI Aurora - LTI (upgraded to Mustang Delta) $54 (44 EUR)
      Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Heavy Bomber - LTI $259 (219 EUR)
      MISC Starfarer Tanker - LTI (upgraded to Starfarer Gemini) $339 (279 EUR)
      Anvil Gladiator Bomber - LTI $149 (129 EUR)

Upgrades:

Other:

SOLD:
    • By Ainz Ooal Gown
      Hi people [WTB] Banu Merchantman LTI  For around $215 that's including paypal fees  if anyone got one would love to buy it from you  leave a msg & PM me if you have one for that price meany thanks.
    • By [≡☠≡] Ĵǿƹ ĞɨŁŁɨąɲ
      I have 8 HammerHead like this. For sale at $655/€595 , the Ship and his 4 items.

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Price: $655/€595 (this is final price, including PayPal fees). 

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal FF. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By KingsGambit
      Hi all, I saw this site while browsing for info on Star Citizen. I just joined up to try to trade and am hoping to buy a Drake Dragonfly "Ride Together" 2-Pack with LTI (it contains a yellow and black version of the Dragonfly both with LTI). I am offering $78 USD inc PayPal fees.
      I am verified on PayPal but a new member here. I would prefer to buy from someone with a trade history here and since I don't have a history am willing to speak on Discord or something to verify myself. I am an original Kickstarter Backer and looking to kit out a Cutlass Black for the PU. Please PM me whatever details I need from you and what you need from me if you have a pack you'll sell for the above price. Many thanks.
    • By Switch
      Any questions please feel free to PM here or Discord - SwitchUnboxes#4447
      If you'd like middleman you cover their fee  I pay PP fees ------------------------
      890Jump - $910
      https://i.imgur.com/pONIPqm.png