VoA

Gamers' funding fuels meteoric rise of 'Star Citizen'

He's spent $1,500 on spaceships, including $300 this month to partner with a wingman to buy the 890 Jump, an exclusive space yacht whose "very presence signifies power," according to Cloud Imperium. He's also taking a more active role. Game designers consulted him to create real-looking firefighting outfits.

He's spent $1,500 on spaceships, including $300 this month to partner with a wingman to buy the 890 Jump, an exclusive space yacht whose "very presence signifies power," according to Cloud Imperium. He's also taking a more active role. Game designers consulted him to create real-looking firefighting outfits.

He's going to need that outfit for General Chat ;)

Gamers' funding fuels meteoric rise of 'Star Citizen'

Is an LA Times article on Star Citizen - nothing super revealing but it does have some office photo's embedded in the article - enjoy 

Glad you like the article. Celebrity status hasn't changed me at all. I only have five minutes, Autographs anyone?  :gr_cool:

Steve "Trak" Snyder

Fashion Consultant

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      Recently, one guy suggest the idea of this video, and to break a long silence (while I was doing other big projects), I decided to realize this idea.
      The UEES Razor’s Edge patrol ship was ambushed during a patrol and was badly damaged. The surviving team must do something, or they all gonna die - this is the starting point for this video.
      I hope you will enjoy it!
      P.S. if you like it, support me in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By Ironman993
      As the title states, looking to grab a colonel package physical with life time insurance.
      Send me a reasonable price and I will buy. 
      Must have reputation/ebay feedback/rep.
      Scammers need not apply!
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      In the past few months I had turned out to be not the best period in my life. I will not bother you with details, but as a result of a series of events I have accumulated a lot of, let's say, “dark energy” - and I needed to throw it out somewhere.
      Some day, during listening to the soundtrack of the DOOM (2016) I caught myself thinking that I wanted to make a tough, bright and fast video that would completely correspond to the music - who played in DOOM will understand what I mean (therefore I even put a warning about epilepsy at the beginning of the video).
      Work on the video took a month - it was started back in 2018. For a long time I conducted in game tests, checked the methods of filming and the behavior of opponents - to form a narrative that could building a story. The filming process took 2-3 weeks - more than 3 hours of materials, with a volume of 120 gigabytes, were captured.
      The basis for the video is a game quest "Evict Illegal Occupants" - that's why the name of the video is "Eviction".
      I am pleased with the result, since the original idea was implemented almost in its original form. Hope you like it too!
      P.S. If you like my work, put your like and also support posts with video at:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit