You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OwlgoRhythms
      Greetings and salutations, as the title implies I am interested In tracking down a Mustang Omega.  I am new to star citizen base
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Mr_OwlgoRhythm
      If you have one of the these ships and are willing to part from it by all means please contact me and lets see if we can make our lives fuller
      Owl
    • By HoodlumX25
      Looking to buy the F7A military upgrade but not break the bank. Please PM me if you have one your looking to sell! I know they are rare but when they were onsale they sold for 20$ so please be kind to my wallet lol.

Thank you for taking a look.

• By Dalanar
      Looking to buy a whole lot of store credits to put towards a large game package, drop me a PM if you have any to sell
      Thanks
    • By Nathan
      WTB> Digital Pirate LTI Game Package SQ42 (13 items)
      Ship: CUTLASS BLACK   ALSO CONTAINS -Tractor Beam -Docking Collar* -Skull and Crossbones Skin -Legacy Alpha -Lifetime Insurance -Starting Money: 2,000 UEC -Digital Game Soundtrack -Digital Star Map -Squadron 42 Digital Download -Star Citizen Digital Download -Digital Star Citizen Manual -VFG Industrial Hangar   Pm me with price you want. Thanks.     P.S. I am also considering buying without a game package.