pyro nl

Want to Buy complete - WTB amd coupon

wel I got 1 from ebay :)

so can be closed

didn't know they would exspire, so I geus I cant get another1 ;o, its a nice pack, 2 games + a amd racer ;)

Only the codes with the expiration date of August 31st were extended until the 8th. The codes that come with the new AMD shipments have an expiration of January 31st, but I do not think the space bundle will last until then, possibly just the end of the month.

If you want the post closed- edit the OP and change the dropdown from Want to Buy to Complete.

Only the codes with the expiration date of August 31st were extended until the 8th. The codes that come with the new AMD shipments have an expiration of January 31st, but I do not think the space bundle will last until then, possibly just the end of the month.

If you want the post closed- edit the OP and change the dropdown from Want to Buy to Complete.

aah ok then I might get another lateron ;)