Arma 2 Joint Operations Invite from Derp Squad

SnowOwl

I have received an invitation from Derp Squad, requesting a multiple number of clans to join in on their custom missions. This event is scheduled for the 13th of September. [subject to change] I can attest that this group makes fine missions, and hosts a small, but well mannered community on their own. I will include several links to videos of this group in action, their mods list [Hoping you use PlaywithSix] and their teamspeak address, which you will need to go for the night of the Ops. [You are also welcome to visit that server if you require aid with any of the mods setup.] I do have to advise that you want these mods downloaded at least a couple days before the Ops, so that if anything goes wrong you can get these problems fixed if any problems exist. 

Playlist of Derp Squad in Action

Mods Setup
http://derp-squad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3

You will also need an older version of teamspeak to be compatible with their version of ACRE, which is one of their mods.
http://derp-squad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4

Teamspeak 3 Address

Upon entering their teamspeak server you will want to contact one of the following for help/advise on the mods being used, or help on other issues if needed.

Advin
Muhammad
Kanye
LostPyjames
Mitch
Poptart Senpai

wonder why people still like that old game considering we now play Arma 3

Just asking

It's due to the content, such as early 2000s tech. Some People Like me, have an interest in Humvees, Strykers, Bradleys, so forth and so on, as opposed to the vehicles in Arma 3.