Need People to Allow me to Use Their Teamspeak/Forum Name in my Novel

SnowOwl

Since you seem to still be looking for characters to include in the novel, you can feel free to use my character as well. This actually made me think of what 'last name' I'd give my character in the PU of Star Citizen once it comes out, assuming there will be such an option.

Name: Dave Anders

Callsign: D189

Primary Objective: Exploration

Ship: Upgraded 315p with Panther Repeater on Nose, the Omnisky on the wings remain, and Missile Launchers with 4 Tempest Missiles

P.S.: Human character, since you have hybrids in your novel. I'd be fine with genetic enhancements for better vision/hearing or something if you did chose to add a twist though.

Wanting to bring to your attention that I plan on including several deviations from Humanity in my novel. I'll outline it like this.... (Including Humans)

Mechanical Man (Polar End of Technology) - A Metallic Body, complimented with Hyper Communications and Detection, piloted by the only remaining human organ in the body, the Brain. These beings are great detectors, using thermal lenses, from their eyes, and Heavily Armored, yet slower than Humans on average walking/sprinting speed. Impervious to biological hazards, and other matters that'd harm organic beings. Known weakness is electromagnetic pulse weapons and/or anomalies. (EMP)

Human (Middle of the Spectrum) - Without the use of tools, these type of men are left in the dark. Their speed on foot is faster than that of the Mechanical Men, yet slower than the hybrids. Depending on which armor they wear/weapons they yield as individuals, at different times, determines their lethality. Humans = Very Modular. 

Hybrids (Polar End of Nature) - The aftermath of a surgical, and gene manipulation. Designed to have higher sensitive, natural hearing, and sight than humans. More vulnerable to biological hazards, than humans, yet faster in speed than any known species set within Imperium. 

The Mechanical Men and Hybrids are to have a lore of discrimination.

The Mechanical Men: Cold Blooded Brain Control Robots, more Machine than Man.

Hybrids: More Animal than Human.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Use me like a sex puppet; Lambo

i am an officer of the Stimperial Navy, all praise be unto the Stimperor

I am a fantasy gifts merchant, dealing in only the finest of snuff wares and you can usually find me in the slums of the city planet

i utilize my aurora as a space food truck but instead of food its like a build-a-bear shop and can craft your own ovipositor

• 1 year later...

If still looking for names...

You can use my name: Shadow Wing.

I am In the Military. (combat aerial)

Bridge Officer, Commanding Officer (CO) of the Bengal Carrier ISS Gallitin, (if i had it my way in PU 😂)

I am with the 205th Capital Battlegroup (Nova Core)
and i wish to be Human in your novel :P

(and would not mind but actually very much like it if you write my character as cunning as Erwin Rommel a.k.a The Desert Fox...... my real last name includes: "Fox" no joking 😂 )

and as way of character as a mix of:
-Admiral Bishop (professional and straight to the point with no BS)
-John De Lancie (in his antics & humor) during down /relax time
-Admiral McRaven like in here: