Want to Sell WTS Hand made leather items

gratch

i do leather crafting as a hobby. i am open to all kinds of leather stuff to be made. hats, gloves, bags, armor, masks you name it and ill see about coming up with something for you. an image of what you are looking for always helps.

here is a link to our Facebook shop. feel free to contact us there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/AustinCustomLeatherworks

i am willing to negotiate one prices based on what you are asking for. currently researching if i can send items outside the U.S. but as of right now shipping only inside U.S

i back all the items i make so if something (snaps, clasps, buttons, sewing, ect.) breaks on them i will fix it for no cost minus shipping. worn out leather may cost for repairs.

Edit:

Items on order

order 1

Note book x2. 40% done

order 2

Messenger bag

order 3

bombers helmet

possibly:

note book

survival knife sheath

order 4

possibly;

viking helm

Is there anyway to get the Imperium branding on the helm and how much for the chainmail?  I'm just wondering as this would be a fantastic way to know what one Gallitin is at conventions.

Also do you do armour like this? https://www.google.ca/search?q=roman+leather+armour&num=30&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=m5v3U7OiFIinyAS-wIGYDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=961

It would be awesome to do something like that. I would do it for 120 again with the imperium symbol on a flash in the fron for free. Just for the good of imperium members.

I have never done any armor like those but I have been looking into it for the last couple weeks on how to do it. If you want to talk more about it send me a pm and we can work out details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd consider a helmet or something else, if it was heavier leather, boiled (hardened) and used historical maille.
If you don't know what that is. Flat rings. Alternating solid and wedge riveted. (this is documented as punched and drawn wire respective to each ring based upon various finds at Norse burial grounds and battlefield finds.)

I don't make the chainmaille myself but if you want u can get you in contact with the person in that pic he is the guy who makes all of my stuff I need/want done. If you want a leather helm I can help you there. Let me know in a PM what your looking for in more detail. Pictures help. And we can work out a price.

Ok, I'm looking for a WW1 pilot hat in leather, like the one in my avatar. It should be thin leather, light/medium brown, and with two push-button locking mechanisms under the chin. I can give you measurements of my head. Delivered to an US address. I may order more also.

How much would such a hat cost?

post-9609-0-07484400-1418353711.jpg

More examples: https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&tbm=isch&q=world+war+1+pilot+costume