Just wanted to show off my build!

Kalhmera

Quick question, I have the same CPU and cooler, how hot does your CPU get when idle and stress tested?

Mine gets around 25 idle and 80 while under a stress tester.

The fans just make a hell of a noise though, not even funny when I don't have my headphones on....  :(

Nice rig, rich kid :)) send me some ram hehe I'm only running 8gb

I would not say "rich" but I do save money and spend wisely! and sorry I need all my sticks ;D

holy crap that is one sexy rig out there!!!! +1 like!!!

Thank you so much!

Nice, with those 2 780s you should get 2 more monitors and set up the 3d surround. I've been thinks about upgrading my 560's to 780's to do just that. I'm holding off til they make SC sli compatible.

I'm working on the other monitor! I've got 2 GTX 780s!

Quick question, I have the same CPU and cooler, how hot does your CPU get when idle and stress tested?

Mine gets around 25 idle and 80 while under a stress tester.

The fans just make a hell of a noise though, not even funny when I don't have my headphones on.... :(

My CPU is 37 C it gets hotter during hardcore game play but I have programs that increase the fan speed the moment the temp rises.. I have NEVER had an issue with cooling! as for the noise she is quiet as can be, even when gaming I still cant hear her!

I cried tears of joy. Welcome to the ranks of the PC Master Race. http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/

What is this "race"? I have not even used reddit so I don't know how to navigate this site to be honest.

-Merged triple post. Please use 'edit' or 'multiquote' in the future. (also fixed some grammar, cause I can and it was bothering me.)

I would not say "rich" but I do save money and spend wisely! and sorry I need all my sticks ;D

Thank you so much!

I'm working on the other monitor! I've got 2 GTX 780s!

My CPU is 37 C it gets hotter during hardcore game play but I have programs that increase the fan speed the moment the temp rises.. I have NEVER had an issue with cooling! as for the noise she is quiet as can be, even when gaming I still cant hear her!

What is this "race"? I have not even used reddit so I don't know how to navigate this site to be honest.

-Merged triple post. Please use 'edit' or 'multiquote' in the future. (also fixed some grammar, cause I can and it was bothering me.)

well...you can merge the post if you wish, but don't change my "grammar" or anything of that nature....let it bother you all you want, your job is not to correct how i spell, or type.. its rude...