what hanger will you be choosing?

maganum

which hanger will you choose  

62 members have voted

1. 1. which hangar will you choose?

So during the games-com stream Chris Roberts announced the new hangers as well as talked about their positioning in space based on which one you chose. he also said that with v0.9 they will be added and you will be given the option as to which one you d like to have as they can all fit all of the ships now so what will you guys be choosing I've linked the ad for the new hangers just in case you haven't seen them: http://youtu.be/dPspFrsuJCo

Something like this I presume. I love the versatility of this model in particular.

Bling-Hangit-297x500.png

(J\K)

Seeing that you get the hangar model based on your starting location, I wouldn't mind too much about which manufacturer to use in the beginning of PU.

Strategic value > Bling

For the sake of the thread, I'd go with the new Luxury variant, Revel & York.

Well to what u understand you wont be able to get the vgf indust. Unless you bought a package with the asteroid hanger but I may be compleatly wrong about that

Not true (please add it to your Poll - thanks).  You can get it in a Package Deal with either the Cutlass or Caterpillar but you can also upgrade any Hangar to an Asteroid Hangar with a Upgrade Option (just have to pay an upgrade cost).

@Nord

From what has been said so far you will only get 1 hangar per account. Which is why I made a second account.

Unless things have changed recently that is not how it works. See below.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/1779061/#Comment_1779061

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/1533749/#Comment_1533749

Not true (please add it to your Poll - thanks). You can get it in a Package Deal with either the Cutlass or Caterpillar but you can also upgrade any Hangar to an Asteroid Hangar with a Upgrade Option (just have to pay an upgrade cost).

Well actually we wer talking about the new hangers and the part of the switch wich will ve free to all players with any package but if you indist i will add it to the poll

Well actually we wer talking about the new hangers and the part of the switch wich will ve free to all players with any package but if you indist i will add it to the poll

And you should add in for multiple hangars. * All of them!

From what I've seen, I actually LOVE the SelfLand Hangar. When I think of a Hangar, I think of a garage. I want a place that looks like I actually could work on my ships. Revel and York and the new business Hangar (can't remember the name) look too pristine.

I work in a research lab all day in real life. I don't want to go home and play Star Citizen using a Hangar that looks like a clean room :P But that's just me.