Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds

Gallitin

Carbon_Dual_by_JoKeR0720.jpg

Ive been using this one since 2006, certainly 2007. Its gone on every phone i've owned, my PS3, HTPC, my Surface Pro2... everything i could possibly put it on, basically.

I found it while looking for dual screen wallpapers and fell in love with it straight away. Its 2560x1024, which was perfect for my 1280x1024 monitors back then, now im on 3x 2560x1080, so its almost exactly 1 monitor, and i have to make do with repeating it on each screen. I've tried getting hold of the scene files with a view to rendering it myself in some ungodly resolution so it could live on into the UHD/4K era, but it looks like the guy cant find it (its 8 years old, hardly surprising!).
Tempted to try and find a tutorial and attempt it myself, but never get around to it :(

I have a collection of ~1500 wallpapers that cycle every few seconds (about 1 gig total) This is because my monitor is a ~6 foot plasma display and it prevents long term image retention from when static images are displayed for long periods.

As s side effect it makes for a killer 'digital picture' display when I'm not actively using it.