Complete Elite Dangerous

Gallitin

So...space trucking + procedural generation = infinite space highways...exciting.  I heard about E:D and SC at the same time, but SC was the one that captured my imagination, though we'll have a long time to wait I'm thinking I made the right decision.

Hearing someone say thison starcitizenbase is odd...

Mostly because yes, pretty much all of us chose SC over E:D :P

I bought the premium beta back in the day, got in and flew around a bit, but haven't been terribly fussed to play with buggy beta issues. Unsure why people are selling now, but after watching Geekdomo play a lot it seems very repetetive with an emphasis on trade and salvage with not much on combat (which also has been a bit buggy). I know there was a lot of debate about PvP and stuff too, so maybe a decision got made there?

Yeah, it seems there are sudden sales. Wonder why or is it just coincidence. 

I would like to add you need to look at this from a proportional basis.

When it was in PB1 there was only like a few hundred subscribers, and there was people selling too. The game now has thousands of players, so just pure percentage terms, the number of sellers will increase. 

This is no different to the SC sellers out there, and plenty of it too.

Nothing concerning, ED is a fantastic game and it will do very well.

Another one for sale elsewhere as well - what is the main reason people are leaving ED? Just curious. - DRUM out

It's very repetitive in the short time I played I already felt it was a grind.  The only cool part about it was the docking system.  The combat was not a good experience as everyone was able to just run off.