Guardians of the Galaxy vs. SC's persistent universe

Razorwind

Just saw the GOTG movie this weekend, and I gotta say , the whole time I couldn't help but think that it's how I imagine Star Citizen's Persistent Universe to look. The planet-side scenery and the mining colony is exactly how I would think life in 2944 would look. The main character's smuggler for hire persona, as well as Rocket and Groot as bounty hunters, put me in the mindset of SC. I just hope character development in FPS will make the characters as lively and diverse as these occupations lend themselves to.  Even the ship combat, sizes and cockpits were fairly Star-citizen-ee. What do you guys think?

I can't believe I chose to watch transformers 4 instead of GOTG

worst decision ever. 

Transformers 4 seriously has no plot

Really? I totally disagree. I liked the plot, and the movie itself. I thought both were easily entertaining. For us space sim fan-boys though, GOTG does hit home a little more. I never heard of these characters before the movie, and I got to like them from the movie. I half-expected it to be corny, but they actually pulled off the "merging of misfits to take on evil superhero group thing" together nicely

Just saw the GOTG movie this weekend, and I gotta say , the whole time I couldn't help but think that it's how I imagine Star Citizen's Persistent Universe to look. The planet-side scenery and the mining colony is exactly how I would think life in 2944 would look. The main character's smuggler for hire persona, as well as Rocket and Groot as bounty hunters, put me in the mindset of SC. I just hope character development in FPS will make the characters as lively and diverse as these occupations lend themselves to.  Even the ship combat, sizes and cockpits were fairly Star-citizen-ee. What do you guys think?

I thought the same thing @Razorwind

I mean its a game so clearly it won't have as much detail but visually speaking, the images were spectacular and interesting so let's hope it inspires the Dev team.  Also, I like the snappy responsiveness of the ships.  I hope the Dev's take some movement cues from the movie as well.