Characters (FPS) - 3.x

VoA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lot more choices in the 3.5 push, but it still assumes the entire galaxy is 25-30 years old.

Where is the bearded and bald, old guy with wrinkles? Asking for a friend.... - DRUM out

image.thumb.png.fd7a8d67eca67741b6a7a5bc6586bc1b.pngAPRIL 2949 SUBSCRIBER FLAIR 

image.png

Subscribers

Centurions will receive the RSI Venture Rust Society Leg Armor. RSI’s Venture is a lightweight armor set built for the unknown. This EVA-rated protection system features an undersuit built from a durable polymer weave that’s designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions and features component armor pieces to protect you against impacts and particulates. The Rust Society edition adds a red and tan color scheme so you look good while working hard.

Imperator Subscribers

Imperator-level subscribers get the RSI MacFlex Rust Society Leg Armor. Whether you’re planetside or in vacuum, RSI’s MacFlex industrial armor set has your back. Reinforced plating keeps you safe from environmental hazards while the array of pouches keep your tools accessible. The Rust Society edition celebrates blue-collar workers with an exclusive red and tan coloration that hides dirt and wear and tear well.

If you’re an active subscriber, these items will be added to your account on April 21st.

If you aren’t a subscriber but want to sport these fancy pants, make sure you subscribe no later than April 20th.

More information about subscriptions can be found here

• 1 month later...

I love the concepts, they're always really good. Everytime I see new suit/outfit designs I wonder if we'll get specialized suits for hazardous professions like salvage, repair and mining. Gonna need some protection against space junk, radiation,.. 

...xenomorphs.

19 hours ago, VoA said:

0uqj1ezm9ty21.jpg

ayjnken8jmy21.jpg

bw0ya6pgwoy21.jpg

There are days when I love the design choices of CIG:

Day one: "Try our new DNA customisation system where you can spend hours on how your face looks in game..."

Day two "...and now you can cover up all your hard work with holographic helmets!"

Can't wait to see what's next!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...