Greetings from New Zealand

Silver Fox

Hi folks!

My names Jonathan, I'm 22 and live in New Zealand! I run my own business so gaming hours are flexible and work in Illustration/Design + selling Children's books.

I started with the Aurora, upgraded to 300i and was so excited by how agile the 300 was in comparison and how easy the combat had become. Then I upgraded to the hornet! Currently a little disapointed with Hornet - seems to take too much power, also the 300i guns felt more powerful for bursting an oponent down in one run, but i think once I can upgrade my Hornet or once the game is balanced, it will be an amazing ship. Next week I will be buying a Connie which I am so excited about and before release I will also pick up a 325 as I kinda miss my 300i.

I'm most excited about capital ships with multi crews, boarding and anti boarding, and of course dogfighting!

I look forward to crushing Imperium's foes.

Silver Fox

Very good - it looks amazing!

My emblem is nothing special really, just a simple fleur-de-lis. The basic idea behind it was that I wanted something bold and instantly recognisable.

I'm really hoping that we will be able to add decals to our ships and I thought that such an emblem would be ideal for that purpose. :)

Very good - it looks amazing!

My emblem is nothing special really, just a simple fleur-de-lis. The basic idea behind it was that I wanted something bold and instantly recognisable.

I'm really hoping that we will be able to add decals to our ships and I thought that such an emblem would be ideal for that purpose. :)

Good thinking, yea I hope so to! That will be great.

• 2 weeks later...