Im here to declare war!

Montoya

Thanks for the appreciation @Montoya, we are excited to see that members from other communities like the design.

Imperium has definitely set the high water mark on org branding, you tie in all the different aspects of the game very nicely!

To any official diplomats in here, I, or one of the other top guys in TEST are always online in our teamspeak, feel free to drop in anytime.

Anybody that is familiar with TEST, I just did an interview that probably answeres the basics:

http://starcitizens.com/test-interview/

I am NOT sharing my cookies. Forget it. No.

We hard working peoples in Imperium Trade & Industry Division are taking the responsibility of a steady supply of cookies very seriously. If you have run out please request the 5 page fleet supply form A39. After beeing processed we ship galaxy wide in Aurora up to Hull C quantities. While our supply of standard belgian chocolate chocalate chips cookies is always in sufficient stock quantities we also have a few ever changing limited stock available.

As of this month you can select out of these brands:

Cookie_Variety-image.jpg

Order

Supplier: Imperium Trade and Industry 

Region: A39

Ship to: The Kyrass, Ayen

Item: Cookie, Trefoils

Quantity: 10 000x

Shipping: Aurora

Redeem code: GAS-754-1

We hard working peoples in Imperium Trade & Industry Division are taking the responsibility of a steady supply of cookies very seriously. If you have run out please request the 5 page fleet supply form A39. After beeing processed we ship galaxy wide in Aurora up to Hull C quantities. While our supply of standard belgian chocolate chocalate chips cookies is always in sufficient stock quantities we also have a few ever changing limited stock available.

When is our supply of Space cookies going to be available for consumers?

IMG_4211wm.jpg