fireseal

Greetings from =VX9= Nova Company

Good afternoon, allow me to introduce myself! I am CW2.fireseal=VX9=, Commanding Officer of Nova Company, =VX9='s Star Citizen division. =VX9= is a gaming community that has been around for 13 plus years and we have recently decided to form up our Star Citizen division. I have been following you guys for some time now and have to say I am very impressed with what you have created and done for the community. I feel that our goals are very similar in game and while we probably will never be as large as you guys, I see a great potential for an alliance.

I would be very interested to talk with a diplomat and begin friendly relations between our two orgs. I have ideas concerning a multi org alliance as well that I wanted to run by you. As Nova Company grows, we will assign a dedicated diplomat to continue the talks in my place but for now it will be me or my XO Dunkelschatten.

You can contact me via PM here, email fireseal@vx9.com or hop on our teamspeak server and ask for me. ts.vx9.com password: teamvx9

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

@fireseal Welcome to the Base. I noticed you are working on History and Manifesto for your organization but didn't see much in your Charter what your major role will be as an organization or your stance on issues like pirating, hauling contraband or Illegal activitities of sort. I was just curious because I went to your Organization and see your still working on it. I wish you well and hope as allies we can join in an association for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose but that will be up to our Diplomacy Division.

@ThunderSnake, thank you for checking out our org! I tasked my XO last night with getting the manifesto and I am working the charter right now. Our stance on piracy is zero tolerance, we do not agree with it and will do our best to ensure the safety of our members and friends. The same applies for hauling contraband and illegal activities. We are primarily looking to explore new space, mine, build the best starships, protect our assets and assist our allies, and of course terminate with extreme prejeduce pirates or anyone conducting illegal activites in our space.

@fireseal Thanks for the response and formulating an organization take time, patience and loyal members. We do share mutual like mindedness and hope your meeting with Diplomacy is productive. Until then enjoy the Base.