All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. VoA

Origin 890 JUMP

Interesting to see the Mess Hall and how spartan / small the crew quarters are in this video....
  3. Yesterday
  4. xOperator

Origin 890 JUMP

Just gonna leave this here....
  5. VoA

Origin 890 JUMP

Star Citizen Leaks - ETF 3.6.2 - 890j Bathroom (feat. bugs) Star Citizen Leaks - 3.6.2 ETF - 890j Images Batch 1 +1 view
  6. VoA

Origin 890 JUMP

1 Razor, 2 85x's, and one Archimedes inside 890j Hangar! Star Citizen Leaks - Evocati 3.6.2 - 890j First Look See link below... Star Citizen Leaks - ETF 3.6.2 - 890j Spacewalk Star Citizen Leaks - 3.6.2 ETF - 890j Mess Hall (ft. strange stair bug)
  7. "NOTICE of Posting of Cashier's Check in Lieu of Surety Bond filed by Plaintiff Crytek GmbH. Deposit of funds, check no. 660001972, in the amount of $500,000 with the Clerk" https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23222744/Crytek_GmbH_v_Cloud_Imperium_Games_Corp_et_al Seems that for whatever obscure reason CryTek is still unwilling to let the case end and apparently has managed to scrounge together the $500K bond monies demanded by the Judge. I guess maybe Cevat Yerli believes that he might still get CIG to pay him a substantial sum as settlement or that a fishing expedition through Discovery might still strike gold as there's currently nothing for CryTek to gain with their remaining minor claims.
  8. GRIZZ

Banu Defender

Wow, oh, wow! That video and the clip at the credits are beautiful! What a cool looking ship.
  9. Last week
  10. Quite embarrassing....... I checked my Citizen Dossier and I am set up with a Completionist Badge on the forums (thinking that I still had a Wing Commander only badge) - but you are right it is there - it isn't a fancy badget symbol like with the other badges posted in the image in the OP.... hopefully they'll update it
  11. Last event has been fun :) looking forward to the next one
  12. Legatus has had a badge since the new concierge program launched over a year ago. Been wearing it proudly since Also Completionist still exists, but just hasn't been updated. My guess is they might consider replacing it at some point, as 15k was a completionist but now even Legatus isn't a true completionist.
  13. It would be nice if we can have that as a real badge.
  14. Ihr seid dem Emperators treu ergeben? Dann seid ihr hier genau richtig bewerbt euch bei uns und zieht mit uns in den Kampf!
  15. I didn't know this book, I think I'll order it and I'll read it cause it seems quite interesting
  16. I like the custumization DNA concept, but I can't really understand it
  17. I got a C2 for tonk and ballista hauling and an A2 for revenge base killing.
  18. Elkanah

Origin 890 JUMP

We got some new Vault images today. I'm going to be very disappointed if those turrets end up with Size 4 guns.
  19. Elranyar

Origin 890 JUMP

I'll hold the door open for you.
  20. Arcanus

Origin 890 JUMP

I just want the damn ship to finally be available in game, so I can put my monocle and top hat to good use!
  1. Load more activity