It is I, doctor Mobius!

Doctor Mobius

Hello forum people,

My name is Max, although most people just call me some derivation of my screen name, like doc, doctor, mobi, mobius or even the full thing if your feeling fancy. I've been interested in star citizen for a while but didn't get around to looking into it untill like a year and a half ago, at which point i realized i didn't want it. i needed it, so i built a computer just so i could play it, and got myself a reliant and an auroa CL. I'm especially looking forward to the science and medicine professions. aside from SC my main interests are star wars and fallout, to unhealthy levels. anyway, i'm looking forward to meeting you all, and potential even working with some of you in the future.

Edited by Doctor Mobius

Doctor, why stop at the aurora and the Reliant?  There are much faster ships out there. Sleek, shiny ships, that have far more fire power and grace.  Why mope around waiting for work, when joy is just waiting for you to pick up the proper tool? Cant have vivisections without the something to section after all.   

I actually was looking at the 300 series, but untimely decided against it, no enough room for all my "test subjects" ya know? as for my current selection, i just like the reliant, and only got an aurora for game access. the second something worthwhile is given a package its by by to that flying brick. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to SCB! If you ever want to geek out on SW speculation, I'm always down. I have a giant library of now 'non-relevant' aka 'legend' SW books so speculation is all I have now.