[Satire] A Shocking Interview with a Star Citizen Dev

Twerk17

@Twerk17 LOL BRO THAT WAS FUNNY!!! I'm laughing with him LOL!

Didn't realised you were in Imperium as well! Watched your twerks once :P haha!!

I wish I was more active, I have planned to be a very active member of the community here, but I only really have time to stream and I am not at my PC much other than that.  I got tapatalk to spend some time here but I couldnt get used to the layout.

I think when more T&I things start to happen I will find myself here all the time.

I wish I was more active, I have planned to be a very active member of the community here, but I only really have time to stream and I am not at my PC much other than that.  I got tapatalk to spend some time here but I couldnt get used to the layout.

I think when more T&I things start to happen I will find myself here all the time.

That's why I use the normal desktop design even on my tablet.

good point I might try this!  I hope you see me around here more!

Keep in mind I'm rarely using the internet when I'm not at home so I don't have to care about the page size.

Dunno how big the size is but it's probably not suitable for keeping your mobile traffic low.

If you're using it at home then it's fine. Unless your device hasn't got enough performance.

Very brilliant...

But needed a part about Squadron 42 coming end of the year when they don't have any of the basics done yet

Thing is with the leaks...they do, thats what all the mocap shooting was for and we see all the art right?

Thing is with the leaks...they do, thats what all the mocap shooting was for and we see all the art right?

Sure, they've got a few more Vanduul ships fleshed out than we thought they did and they've been doing the mocap but the majority of the game-mechanics are nowhere near complete. FPS, multi-crew, capital ship systems, boarding, and a dozen other mechanics that I can't think of but that the campaign will probably need are nowhere near being feature complete. I'm optimistic that we'll get multi-crew before the end of the year but I highly doubt we'll have the first chapter of SQ42. Chris wants each chapter of the campaign that he releases to be 100 percent complete, 0 bugs, mechanics fully fleshed out. We aren't at that point yet and we won't be for a while. 

• 4 years later...