Complete Elite Dangerous Merc Account w/ 400m assets - $200 USD

Danmig

My buyer disappeared, as did the second party that was interested in this.  So it is back on the shelf.

I have an Elite Dangrous Merc Account for sale.  The asking price for this is $200 USD (PP fees included), as well as my help learning the many undocumented features of the game.  This covers $60 for the game, and the 160+ hours it would take you to grind up to the same credit amount, from scratch.

The account comes with 200m credits cash and a fully trade outfitted Anaconda, starting out on my trade run that can make 6m credits per hour.  The trick was for me to find time to grind those credits.  This route is very rare as it does not degrade to an appreciable extent, so you can repeat it endlessly.  The total asset value is 400m credits (value of ship, upgrades, and cash).

Unlike the other sites where people are selling hack/exploit credit accounts, I am not.  Frontier is watching the rates of earning on all account, and has been for over a month.  They are planning to cull all the accounts that are earning at an inhuman rate, when they have their new anti-cheating software ready.  Until then, they are letting the cheaters have their fun.  My account comes with a hack & exploit free guarantee.  All credits were earned legally, through regular gameplay.  I can prove this to prospective buyers.

Additional Benefits that are part of the account:

• Free Eagle (if you were to restart anyway) ;)
  • Cobra ship Merc skin
  • Slight reduction on insurance costs
  • Permit to the Sol system (no rank grinding required)

Additional Benefits earned:

• Over 150 planets/stars that were discovered by 'you' (visited for the first time) along with a couple system names that were recorded to return and fully scan with 40+ planets.  They are relatively near inhabited space, and have not been visited by anyone, so scanning them will add your name to them.  They are also in an entire field of other systems waiting to be tagged.
  • Trade rank is 1/3 of the way to Elite, which will unlock the founder's world(s)
  • Allied status with Empire, Federation, and Friendly with Alliance - all without being tied to any of them (little rank progression)

This account sale comes with forum login/password, however the original email is not includedI guarantee to abandon and never try to recover the account.

This transaction will be conducted through verified PayPal invoicing, with full documentation, including the guarantees.  You must have a verified PayPal account as well.  If you want to use a middleman from SCB, that is acceptible as long as they are known here and you are picking up the fee for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...