Star Citizen : The Best Community Made Ships! SC Mods (not just TNGS)

VoA

This is a great video to inspire the Modding Community for Star Citizen.  There is one thing that is mentioned which he misrepresented.  He mentioned that the Star Citizen Modding tools have not been mentioned in some time by CIG........ but this should NOT have the modding community concerned.  There has been constant mention really (even yesterday by Ben in Star Cast interview)... it is just Modding tools will be released a few months (or even a year or more) after the official launch - and CR mentioned this and mentioned why it needs to be pushed back as a priority relative to everything else (BUT it will happen)

Enjoy the Vid - my favorites are the X-2 Manta and the Switch Blade Fighter....... and of course the TNGS Redeemer :wub:

I hope that CIG brings some of the modding community's ships and integrates them into the main server.  I look forward to variety in ships across the PU in hopes of now becoming bored with fighting the same ships over and over.

Now, one thing I do see a lack of are transports/cargo carriers that would otherwise populate the trading lanes.  Let me rephrase that, I don't see it yet.  I hope they do, I really want to see this universe alive and bustling, especially around the core worlds.