Star Citizen AA 050 Ben Lesnick Returns!

VoA

• Carrack will not be the next Wave 3 concept Sale - but it will be the next one after the one coming up
  • Drake Herald is a single seat fighter.
  • Ship armor better explained but still WIP
  • Variants in general better explained
  • Avenger being flyable is a priority - Hopefully soon
  • MISC Endeavor is already in rough concept phase (sketches being done)
  • Carrack is still Constellation size

Well I would have to say that was interesting. My only problem with the video is the background chatter with Ben. To bad they couldn't have an interview room for such an occasion. I guess we could read between the lines about Chris Olivia and Eric but that's no concern to me but the integrity of the game is and Ben said things are under control and that's an important assurance.

One of my first ships outside of the Connie was the Avenger and hearing the news on it is satisfactory at this point but further delays will cause my subscriber and backing status toi change and think it iwll to others. Personaly I would like to se a set amout of ships locked in for now and the main focus getting Sq 42 and the PU more set in stone as ships can always be revitalized later. Just my own 2 cents worth.

Thanks for posting the interview and love to hear your comment on it.

Personaly I would like to se a set amout of ships locked in for now and the main focus getting Sq 42 and the PU more set in stone as ships can always be revitalized later. Just my own 2 cents worth.

Thanks for posting the interview and love to hear your comment on it.

Chris has said that creating more ships is not going to slow then down. They have dedicated PU creators and dedicated ship builders. More ships keeps the ship builders busy. Thats all.

Carrack is still Constellation size, good to hear, means it will not be toooo expensive. My guess $350-$400

Chris has said that creating more ships is not going to slow then down. They have dedicated PU creators and dedicated ship builders. More ships keeps the ship builders busy. Thats all.

Carrack is still Constellation size, good to hear, means it will not be toooo expensive. My guess $350-$400

I hope less. 400 is Phoenix but it should be more 250.

I think the Carrack will be less expensive than the Aquila.... probably around $200 per my other :)

+++ Just added this Poll thread to the RSI forums..... [POLL] How much should the Anvil Carrack cost compared to the RSI Aquila?  <<-- Please check it out an add any comments to that thread as well - Thanks :)

As I mentioned in the other thread, my prediction is the Carrack will be priced $225 for the Concept Ship Sale, which is a discounted price point; later it'll probably be $50 more expensive.

It's good to know that the Carrack will be the next-next 3rd Wave Ship to go on sale. :)

BTW, I predict that the next Concept Ship will be the MISC Hull C (Discrete) heavy freighter, because Star Citizen will be featured at PAX Australia on November 1st, and Chris Roberts likes to use these public spectacles to debut new ships and game modules. After the extraordinary success of the 890 Jump Sale during CitizenCon (and don't forget the Cutlass variants and commercial), I expect CIG will release their next most expensive ship, which is probably the Hull C, because it's nearly the size of the Idris Frigate! The Hull C probably won't be as expensive as the 890 Jump, because it's a heavy transport, not a luxury star-yacht, and the Starfarer was fairly inexpensive at $175 considering that it was the largest "2nd Wave" ship. So I predict the Hull C will cost $500.

So I predict the Hull C will cost $500.

If you're right, I'll definitely be staying out of that sale, lol. I have a Starfarer right now, so I guess it will have to do.  I DO hope the Carrack is "cheaper" like ya'll seem to think it will be. 

As I mentioned in the other thread, my prediction is the Carrack will be priced $225 for the Concept Ship Sale, which is a discounted price point; later it'll probably be $50 more expensive.

It's good to know that the Carrack will be the next-next 3rd Wave Ship to go on sale. :)

BTW, I predict that the next Concept Ship will be the MISC Hull C (Discrete) heavy freighter, because Star Citizen will be featured at PAX Australia on November 1st, and Chris Roberts likes to use these public spectacles to debut new ships and game modules. After the extraordinary success of the 890 Jump Sale during CitizenCon (and don't forget the Cutlass variants and commercial), I expect CIG will release their next most expensive ship, which is probably the Hull C, because it's nearly the size of the Idris Frigate! The Hull C probably won't be as expensive as the 890 Jump, because it's a heavy transport, not a luxury star-yacht, and the Starfarer was fairly inexpensive at $175 considering that it was the largest "2nd Wave" ship. So I predict the Hull C will cost $500.

>Hull C $500

There goes my Hornet, Reclaimer, and $70.