No INN Update This Weekend

Zhane

Hey folks, Zhane here with a brief update to let you know that for the second week in a row there will be no INN Newsbrief. Last week I was under the weather, and this weekend I simply have too much going on - it does take time to assemble the week's news into the INN format, and today I just don't have the time.

INN as it currently stands is a one man operation, so when I'm pulled away from my duties here, INN posts don't happen, simple as that. I've included a recruitment message with every Newsbrief for the past several months, but the response has not been fruitful. If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining the INN team, send them my way.

Apologies, and have a great week!

- Zhane

~S~

I know I am late in asking :)   but where is our NEWS LETTER LOL   Just kidding Zhane,   we all know what RL is like when stuff hits the fan.  Your Letter DOES keep us "INN" readers up to date on stuff WE do not have time to do our own.   We just expect to get a longer larger INN update that is well over the top great of your usual stuff hehehe...    

Looking forward to the read when you are able to put one out..